+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Eleven so far and counting.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Eleven so far and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    If that is what you really think you could have said that. But you didn't.
    I did in my first line "Crazy, crazy especially in these normal times" which was a poor attempt of being ironic .

These are crazy times hence the u turns , as no one has any experience in these matters , certainly not known the like in my lifetime ,hence the uncertainty, worry and u turn after u turn , its about trying to do the right thing and save lives .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I did in my first line "Crazy, crazy especially in these normal times" which was a poor attempt of being ironic .

These are crazy times hence the u turns , as no one has any experience in these matters , certainly not known the like in my lifetime ,hence the uncertainty, worry and u turn after u turn , its about trying to do the right thing and save lives .
    Where would we be without you adding your own version of balance to things? Presumably, all of the countries that have been generally recognised as having dealt with Covid better than the UK must have had previous experience of it then?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

“...it’s about trying to do the right thing and save lives.”

Now you’re being ironic?