+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Eleven so far and counting.

Eleven so far and counting.

Re: Eleven so far and counting.

Crazy, crazy especially in these normal times , folk should have got Corbyn elected it would all be sorted and over by now ,silly , stupid voters you missed your golden chance of living in utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Crazy, crazy especially in these normal times , folk should have got Corbyn elected it would all be sorted and over by now ,silly , stupid voters you missed your golden chance of living in utopia.
    And there it is, the one and only Tory party supporter answer these days to criticism of the Uk Government - the utterly feeble and completely irrelevant "but what would it be like under a Labour Government?" line.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And there it is, the one and only Tory party supporter answer these days to criticism of the Uk Government - the utterly feeble and completely irrelevant "but what would it be like under a Labour Government?" line.
    Its not natural times I get your hatred of everything Tory and massive disappointment, my response is I'd rather thousand u turns if it safe lives, these clever comments are not of value ,there is a confusion , and panic as we lurch from one decision to another but these are extraordinary times that would test any human being .

Its not natural times I get your hatred of everything Tory and massive disappointment, my response is I'd rather thousand u turns if it safe lives, these clever comments are not of value ,there is a confusion , and panic as we lurch from one decision to another but these are extraordinary times that would test any human being .
    If that is what you really think you could have said that. But you didn't.

How on earth Is your attempt to be clever but what would it.have been like under Labour line in your first reply compatible with your excuse the Government of anything approach in your second reply? It's total double standards.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    If that is what you really think you could have said that. But you didn't.
    I did in my first line "Crazy, crazy especially in these normal times" which was a poor attempt of being ironic .

These are crazy times hence the u turns , as no one has any experience in these matters , certainly not known the like in my lifetime ,hence the uncertainty, worry and u turn after u turn , its about trying to do the right thing and save lives .

I did in my first line "Crazy, crazy especially in these normal times" which was a poor attempt of being ironic .

These are crazy times hence the u turns , as no one has any experience in these matters , certainly not known the like in my lifetime ,hence the uncertainty, worry and u turn after u turn , its about trying to do the right thing and save lives .
    Where would we be without you adding your own version of balance to things? Presumably, all of the countries that have been generally recognised as having dealt with Covid better than the UK must have had previous experience of it then?

“...it’s about trying to do the right thing and save lives.”

Now you’re being ironic?

Seems like some Conservative MPs are not as forgiving about all of the U turns as the Tory apologist in this thread - they don't seem to be saying, but what would it have been like under Labour, they're, rightly, concerned about their own party's performance;-

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-in-shock-poll

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Seems like some Conservative MPs are not as forgiving about all of the U turns as the Tory apologist in this thread - they don't seem to be saying, but what would it have been like under Labour, they're, rightly, concerned about their own party's performance;-

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-in-shock-poll
    Indeed. Covered as well in the link below, which also states that an Observer poll now has the main two parties neck-and-neck. …..At last!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53962883

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Indeed. Covered as well in the link below, which also states that an Observer poll now has the main two parties neck-and-neck. …..At last!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53962883
    What a shame we're over 4 years away from an election; there again just think of the myriad f**k ups this bunch of dozy shysters can achieve in that time!

When I saw the article my first thought was is that all there must be more.