Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
Very happy with the two brought in in what we know have been problem areas for us.

An attacking right back and a proven striker at this level are very welcome.

However, surely now the central midfield is a priority. Too many similarly paced players in there. Apart from Tomlin there's not much creativity or flair. I would be happy to see Pack shipped out, he's a very expensive and unnecessary midfield player.

So often last season we were static and couldn't change games unless Tomlin was fit and on form. We can't solely rely on him this season, so it would be nice to see some energy and drive in there.

I'd also say that despite the high number of wingers at the club - they are all a bit similar and inconsistent. It would be good to add some raw youthful pace to bench at least.

Thoughts?
Yeah I think a flair player to cover Tomlin should be looked at. Harris talks about Ralls in that 10 role as well but even though he has a goal in him isnt a flair player far more suited to the engine room or operating as box to box.

I reckon we could go with what weve got but ideally id like better back up for Moore , Tomlin cover and a back up right back.

We probably need to ship players out first.

Now weve got our right back I wouldnt be totally against giving Gunter a year.