Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An inevitability?

An inevitability?

Re: An inevitability?

Nothing good will come of this.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Nothing good will come of this.
    I bet Katie Hopkins is fingering herself with delight in the hope she gets the 1am to 4am early morning gig to spew her bollocks.

Well we have seen a lot of anti BBC comments on this board over the last few years accusing the BBC being a right wing tool ,which I've never understood its seems in recent times its more like a Liberal /Left woke vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Well we have seen a lot of anti BBC comments on this board over the last few years accusing the BBC being a right wing tool ,which I've never understood its seems in recent times its more like a Liberal /Left woke vehicle.
    The BBC treads carefully around government **** ups and always has, I don't think I have ever seen anybody say 'the BBC is right wing'. We happen to have a right wing government so it will feel that way right now. They tread carefully when it comes to most issues, they try incredibly hard not to pick sides which can make reading their articles/watching their shows excruciating sometimes.

What have you seen personally that makes you think the BBC is left wing?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    The BBC treads carefully around government **** ups and always has, I don't think I have ever seen anybody say 'the BBC is right wing'. We happen to have a right wing government so it will feel that way right now. They tread carefully when it comes to most issues, they try incredibly hard not to pick sides which can make reading their articles/watching their shows excruciating sometimes.

(In LoM's eyes)

Gary Lineker.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post

This is their biggest fault, a determination to show balance.

If they're talking climate change, they need to get a denier on the other side of the table, which makes it appear like a 50-50 debate rather than widely established and agreed.

This is what enabled Nigel Faridge to get on Question Time so often and build up a cult. He wasn't there because the BBC is right wing, but because they had an obsession to give everyone an equal voice whether they deserved it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    If they're talking climate change, they need to get a denier on the other side of the table, which makes it appear like a 50-50 debate rather than widely established and agreed.
    If as you say it was widely established and agreed, America wouldn't have pulled out of the Paris Climate Accord, so please stop posting your opinions as fact. We had enough of that with all of your Steele dossier propaganda #&$%!!

What does Woke mean to you?

I’d it just another cliche Alt right phrase you’ve cut and pasted from The Mail to try and make yourself sound clever?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If as you say it was widely established and agreed, America wouldn't have pulled out of the Paris Climate Accord, so please stop posting your opinions as fact. We had enough of that with all of your Steele dossier propaganda #&$%!!
    What a load of bollux.

The Trump administration is quite capable of denying climate change in the face of overwhelming evidence and global opinion without having an equal weight of argument.

The ultimate proof of that is that they did - and you came on here to cheer them on like a good little nodding dog.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    What a load of bollux.

The Trump administration is quite capable of denying climate change in the face of overwhelming evidence and global opinion without having an equal weight of argument.

The ultimate proof of that is that they did - and you came on here to cheer them on like a good little nodding dog.
    That’s because he’s either here to wind people up or a massive cock.

Thinking about it, he’s probably both.

A massive wind up cock.

What a load of bollux.

They would have to justify their actions with counter arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    That’s because he’s either here to wind people up or a massive cock.

Thinking about it, he’s probably both.

A massive wind up cock.
    Welcome to the lady & cyril sheep farm. Happy grazing!

Welcome to the lady & cyril sheep farm. Happy grazing!
    You’re actually being serious with your views.

Wara teg, you’re a ****ing looper.

You’re actually being serious with your views.

Wara teg, you’re a ****ing looper.
    Take care, WB has cavorted with models, played sport at a level achieved by few, is eligible for MENSA, has outsmarted his University lecturers by getting an MIT Professor to say his essay was PhD level and has a political insight that mere mortals cannot even aspire to reach.

He is nothing like the guy who has spent the last few years cutting and pasting his "original" thinking from passing conspiracy websites in his twitter feed, and has dribbled innuendo about high school massacres, politicians and luvvies undertaking child abuse in the basement of pizza parlours, Bill Gates seeking to control the world with vaccines and Donald Trump is on a crusade to cleanse a deep state hell bent on undermining the rule of law.

Saying that a year ago he did say that Ethan Ampadu was currently Wales's 2nd best player so even a genius has the odd blind spot.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Take care, WB has cavorted with models, played sport at a level achieved by few, is eligible for MENSA, has outsmarted his University lecturers by getting an MIT Professor to say his essay was PhD level and has a political insight that mere mortals cannot even aspire to reach.

He is nothing like the guy who has spent the last few years cutting and pasting his "original" thinking from passing conspiracy websites in his twitter feed, and has dribbled innuendo about high school massacres, politicians and luvvies undertaking child abuse in the basement of pizza parlours, Bill Gates seeking to control the world with vaccines and Donald Trump is on a crusade to cleanse a deep state hell bent on undermining the rule of law.

Saying that a year ago he did say that Ethan Ampadu was currently Wales's 2nd best player so even a genius has the odd blind spot.
    Hell of a reference.

I wouldn't mind having a pint with WB for a laugh.

Only the one mind.

Hell of a reference.

I wouldn't mind having a pint with WB for a laugh.

Only the one mind.
    It would probably go a bit like this

https://twitter.com/TheFastShow1/sta...37010635771904

They would have to justify their actions with counter arguments.
    Since when have they had to do that? I can't think of anything Trump has done which is evidence led, from 'Muslim Ban' to Climate Change Denial to 'Covid is a hoax'

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    He's probably our best and most important player now

He's probably our best and most important player now

I'd have Ryan Gigg anchor the much needed programme

I'd have Ryan Gigg anchor the much needed programme
    Just the one?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Just the one?
    Maybe he means Ryan Gigg's?

Heisenberg

Don't be silly. Anyway, I'm off to listen to a bit of Bill Wither....

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Don't be silly. Anyway, I'm off to listen to a bit of Bill Wither....
    You can lean on him