+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T boundary advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: O/T boundary advice

Quote Originally Posted by Paul0453 View Post
    Our deeds show who's responsible for each wall/ fence., too.
    Unfortunately I don't get my deeds until next year when I pay the final mortgage installment.
    I should be able to get a copy of the relevant part from my lender shirley?

I should point out that this guy is not known for being reasonable.
    He's muslim, has several wives, several sons of different ages, some of whom have been in nick for drugs - but the dad is the one who has the weed, gets his sons to take the fall .
    He's also complainted to me about my fog crapping on his garden, and carried on complaining/arguing when I pointed out that I don't have a dog!

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Unfortunately I don't get my deeds until next year when I pay the final mortgage installment.

He's muslim, has several wives, several sons of different ages, some of whom have been in nick for drugs - but the dad is the one who has the weed, gets his sons to take the fall .
    He's also complainted to me about my fog crapping on his garden, and carried on complaining/arguing when I pointed out that I don't have a dog!
    Your mortgage lender doesn't hve your deeds the Land Registry do. Paper deeds have been scanned in & you don't get them back anymore, they retain them. Follow the link shared by IanD above. You can get a copy of his deeds as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post

Jesus, feck the fence I'd move!