Morris aka The Boss ......more suited to a director of football role , he is rarely here and would just pop his head around the door to check on the team pre match , we need more than that

The Lone Gunman .......intelligent bloke but goes on and on about meaningless stats and how many ex players he knows . Trouble is , they are all propping up the bar in the local . No good to us , its about the future .

Bob Wilson , great analysis of the game , a bit nostalgic but would make a good steward in the players bar as he likes a pint , as do the players

Eric The Half A Bee ........behind his forward thinking almost guman like stats lies a lot of childish smut, we don't need that in the modern game

So basically its down to me . Philosopher, thinker , tactician , I am none of those . Like my hero Brian Clough I would hobble together a team from the lower leagues , turn centre forwards into centre backs and grab this club by the back of its neck . I would talk bollocks to the press as my side would hack its way out of the championship playing simple , effective football .

Then as we got relegated I would fall into alcoholism and end up in a care home , wetting myself