+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Wayne Gacy , The Killer Clown

John Wayne Gacy , The Killer Clown

bought an album by the butthole surfers many years ago , the front cover is painting done in prison by John Wayne Gacy , th American serial killer thought to have raped and murdered at least 33 young men in the seventies .

Only just started reading about him .

Had a tough upbringing .

But some of the stuff he got up to was truly horrific

Probably best not to read this before you go to bed .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy

Re: John Wayne Gacy , The Killer Clown

that was a deeply unpleasant read.

interesting that they list his political affiliation on his Wikipedia entry - as though that had any bearing on his crimes. I guess everything is politicised in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

interesting that they list his political affiliation on his Wikipedia entry - as though that had any bearing on his crimes. I guess everything is politicised in the states.
    Its shocking isn't it

People throw around the term psycho or nutter or madman or schizo with no idea what they are talking about

His poor upbringing undoubtedly led to him being the person he was

A person who hears voices telling them to kill people is ill with schizophrenia

Gacy was clearly a psychopath , he was evil , he enjoyed stalking , hunting , raping and killing people . If he were alive today he would have recorded the killing and raping of his victims .

You can treat psychosis and schizophrenia , you can't treat a psychopath

so many of these type of cases that have a really traumatic childhood.
    I can remember a case a few years ago where 2 brothers had brutally assaulted 2 other kids leaving them hospitalised but fortunately they survived. during the trial the kids were completely emotionless when talking about the assault, and were mimicking their fathers voice when talking about it. but as soon as anyone mentioned their father's abuse against them they immediately broke down in tears and were two little boys again.

so many of these type of cases that have a really traumatic childhood.
    I can remember a case a few years ago where 2 brothers had brutally assaulted 2 other kids leaving them hospitalised but fortunately they survived. during the trial the kids were completely emotionless when talking about the assault, and were mimicking their fathers voice when talking about it. but as soon as anyone mentioned their father's abuse against them they immediately broke down in tears and were two little boys again.
    They say Hitler was abused

Definitely a psychopath at first

Then on so much pain killing medicine he went into paranoia

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    bought an album by the butthole surfers many years ago , the front cover is painting done in prison by John Wayne Gacy , th American serial killer thought to have raped and murdered at least 33 young men in the seventies .

Had a tough upbringing .

"Daddy?"
    "Yes, son?"
    "W-w-w-what does regret mean?"
    "Well, son...a funny thing about regret is that it's better to regret something you _have_ done, instead of something you _haven't_ done. And if you see your mom this weekend, be sure and tell her...SATAN!!! SATAN!!! SATAN!!!"

I went to a museum once called Little Dean Jail - there are no words to describe just how deeply strange this place is. But among the collection of curiosities are a series of paintings by Charles Bronson (prisoner not actor) and a collection of letters and mix tapes by Peter Sutcliffe. There is something so revealing and unsettling about knowing what tunes a serial killer is into.

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    I went to a museum once called Little Dean Jail - there are no words to describe just how deeply strange this place is. But among the collection of curiosities are a series of paintings by Charles Bronson (prisoner not actor) and a collection of letters and mix tapes by Peter Sutcliffe. There is something so revealing and unsettling about knowing what tunes a serial killer is into.
    Manson : Helter Skelter

Also hitler as a young man served in the great war, and his battalion were absolutely decimated in "the Ypres massacre of the innocents", there's no telling what seeing that kind of carnage up close does to someone who has already had a abusive childhood. Must have been horriffic for those young soldiers on both sides.

Its not an excuse of course, as the vast majority of people who have these awful upbringings don't go on to do these things thankfully

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    "Daddy?"
    "Yes, son?"
    "W-w-w-what does regret mean?"
    "Well, son...a funny thing about regret is that it's better to regret something you _have_ done, instead of something you _haven't_ done. And if you see your mom this weekend, be sure and tell her...SATAN!!! SATAN!!! SATAN!!!"
    Jello Biafra from the dead Kennedys on lead vocals lol

Classic stuff

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    very compelling isn't it

I am into sabbath , godfesh , slayer , black metal etc but I am not a serial killer

But denis neilson ? Jazz and classical music

Also hitler as a young man served in the great war, and his battalion were absolutely decimated in "the Ypres massacre of the innocents", there's no telling what seeing that kind of carnage up close does to someone who has already had a abusive childhood. Must have been horriffic for those young soldiers on both sides.

Its not an excuse of course, as the vast majority of people who have these awful upbringings don't go on to do these things thankfully
    can you imagine surviving stalingrad then coming home ?

And a lot of speed.

I've read that Hitler served well and enjoyed fighting in WW1. Apparently, he never got over the defeat and especially the terms of the treaty of Versailles.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I've read that Hitler served well and enjoyed fighting in WW1. Apparently, he never got over the defeat and especially the terms of the treaty of Versailles.
    Same here. And I say that as someone who got an A in A Level History despite not doing it GCSE so academically I'm unquestionable.

Had a tough upbringing .

Sludge, have you heard Sufjan Steven’s ‘John Wayne Gaby Jr.’? Maybe not heavy enough for your good self but haunting nevertheless.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=otx49Ko3fxw

I see he was a Jaycee, which is a stomping ground for future presidents, and there was quite a bit of debauchery going on by the sounds of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Shep Proudfoot View Post
    Sludge, have you heard Sufjan Steven’s ‘John Wayne Gaby Jr.’? Maybe not heavy enough for your good self but haunting nevertheless.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=otx49Ko3fxw
    Very haunting indeed

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Same here. And I say that as someone who got an A in A Level History despite not doing it GCSE so academically I'm unquestionable.
    I got a merit in the A level History special paper.

So there!

(Oh alright I got a B in the actual paper)

Ted Bundy

What on earth went on in his life

Complete psychopath

Ted Bundy

Complete psychopath

No feelings whatsoever for the women he raped , beat to death and would return to have six with them until they were too decomposed

Broke out of custody twice

At least 35 victims , police think double or maybe three times that , others think could be in the hundreds

Got married to a woman halfway through his trial

Found guilty, managed to have sex with her in prison

After his execution hundreds of women went to their doctors for help with depression after 5hey had been writing to him in prison and they fell in love despite knowing he had raped , murdered and had s3x with dead women

Off his potty

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Does that make me unquestionable?

Gibby is pretty normal these days. I've met him a few times and and I'm good friends with his brother. But I must say, that show in Newport really freaked me out. 1985?

Does that make me unquestionable?
    did you get an A in A Level History despite not doing it GCSE?

Gibby is pretty normal these days. I've met him a few times and and I'm good friends with his brother. But I must say, that show in Newport really freaked me out. 1985?
    sweet loaf

Hairway to Stephen

Classic stuff