+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A message to JR Hartley , lots of love from the West Glamorgan bluebirds xx

Re: A message to JR Hartley , lots of love from the West Glamorgan bluebirds xx

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    They are supporting the team representing the capital city of their country .

There are swansea fans in North Wales too

They are not supporting two of the most successful clubs in British history unlike the clowns in ponty
    So a person born in Carlisle can support Chelsea by that metric? Not that persons fault there are multiple clubs represent the English capital city.

They are supporting the team representing the capital city of their country .

There are swansea fans in North Wales too

They are not supporting two of the most successful clubs in British history unlike the clowns in ponty
    But they are 200 miles away, they should be supporting their local club according to your logic.

Capital city of their country is irrelevant in club football. Using your logic you wouldn’t expect people from Newcastle to support a London based team.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    What about Cardiff fans who aren't from Wales Sludge? Are they allowed to support City?
    The main reason why someone from say Yorkshire would support cardiff city is because they were born here or their parents were

Sometimes people support clubs where they are not from because of something like they likes the kit or are from cardiff , united States but the people in south wales who support united or Liverpool are glory hunters

Or there are fecking loads of ex mancs and scousers in south wales

Football is about tradition, rivalry , heritage, its about where you are from

Its as simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    But they are 200 miles away, they should be supporting their local club according to your logic.
    I'd say the goalposts have moved now but there's at least 3 on the pitch at this point.

lots of the north Wales lads support holyhead, Nefyn United and Cardiff city

Capital city of their country is irrelevant in club football. Using your logic you wouldn’t expect people from Newcastle to support a London based team.
    it is in Wales

Apparently we are supposed to be a proud nation and those lads from North Wales are supporting cardiff because they represent our capital city

Not because we are any good

lots of the north Wales lads support holyhead, Nefyn United and Cardiff city
    They can be in 3 places at once. They are clever.

it is in Wales

Apparently we are supposed to be a proud nation and those lads from North Wales are supporting cardiff because they represent our capital city

They should be supporting Wrexham by your logic

They can be in 3 places at once. They are clever.
    I don't know how long you have been following cardiff city but you would know that lots of our north Wales fans from holyhead over support their local Welsh non league side such as holyhead , Bangor, caernarfon , Nefyn, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay etc

I don't know if you are old enough to remember us playing crewe and Shrewsbury but they were always there in large numbers

it is in Wales

So by this logic you should be supporting Swansea when they play against any English teams.

They should be supporting Wrexham by your logic
    no they shouldn't

Bangor City , Caernarfon, Holyhead etc

So by this logic you should be supporting Swansea when they play against any English teams.
    no , I already support a Welsh team , cardiff city

I don't know how long you have been following cardiff city but you would know that lots of our north Wales fans from holyhead over support their local Welsh non league side such as holyhead , Bangor, caernarfon , Nefyn, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay etc

I don't know if you are old enough to remember us playing crewe and Shrewsbury but they were always there in large numbers
    I am fully aware of our support from North Wales but you are dictating that people in South Wales shouldn’t be supporting a team 200 miles away yet advocating that it’s ok for people living 200 miles away from Cardiff to support City.

Yet another in a long line of contradictions from you.

no they shouldn't

Bangor City , Caernarfon, Holyhead etc
    All non league sides. Wrexham were their nearest league side when they started following Cardiff.

I am fully aware of our support from North Wales but you are dictating that people in South Wales shouldn’t be supporting a team 200 miles away yet advocating that it’s ok for people living 200 miles away from Cardiff to support City.

Yet another in a long line of contradictions from you.
    they live in wales , supporting a Welsh club

they live in wales , supporting a Welsh club
    Irrelevant in club football.

All non league sides. Wrexham were their nearest league side when they started following Cardiff.
    you say you used to run with cardiff

You would know that holyhead and wrexham are not the best of mates

Irrelevant in club football.
    Not to me it isn't, sorry about that

Not to me it isn't, sorry about that
    Just take the loss Sludge. It’s pitiful to watch you get tripped up on an almost daily basis.

you say you used to run with cardiff

You would know that holyhead and wrexham are not the best of mates
    Not interested in your hooligans stories Sludge. I grew out of that when I was a teenager.

Just take the loss Sludge. It’s pitiful to watch you get tripped up on an almost daily basis.
    West Glamorgan Bluebirds mate xx

West Glamorgan Bluebirds mate xx
    Btec Dai Hunt

Not interested in your hooligans stories Sludge. I grew out of that when I was a teenager.
    you said you started following us when you were 17 and were part of the soul crew

I can only go on what you tell me on here

1991 wasn't it ?

Btec Dai Hunt
    thats not a very nice thing to say about a man with learning and behavioural disabilities

I mean Mr hunt

you said you started following us when you were 17 and were part of the soul crew

I can only go on what you tell me on here

1991 wasn't it ?
    I never said no such thing. Making up lies now.

I was 15 in 1991.