+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A message to JR Hartley , lots of love from the West Glamorgan bluebirds xx

Re: A message to JR Hartley , lots of love from the West Glamorgan bluebirds xx

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    thats not a very nice thing to say about a man with learning and behavioural disabilities

I mean Mr hunt
    He probably talks more sense than you.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I never said no such thing. Making up lies now.

I was 15 in 1991.
    you definitely said you were involved , as they say

So either you were , or you were not

you definitely said you were involved , as they say

So either you were , or you were not
    Ive been around it, but who hasnt if you were going away with Cardiff in the 90's.

I certainly never said I was Soul Crew. How cringey!

Ive been around it, but who hasnt if you were going away with Cardiff in the 90's.

I certainly never said I was Soul Crew. How cringey!
    Yes you did xx

Yes you did xx
    Nurse, somebody get this guy his medication ffs.

Nurse, somebody get this guy his medication ffs.
    https://youtu.be/Es7GGWbnHHQ

I'm from Port Talbot and had no particular interest in football at all as a very, very young lad, but I started taking an interest in it when I joined comprehensive school - following no side whatsoever, but a boy in my school was an absolute twat of a Jack and he'd come in school on the Monday saying how many 'eds he smashed in on Saturday (He would have been about 12 years old).

He completely put me off ever following the Swans and started following Cardiff as my only team. In recent years, I've started taking an interest in FGR but haven't gone to watch them - I just wish them well.

As the years have gone on, I've found that Cardiff fans who are from Cardiff and the immediate areas have been very surprised and even on occasion a little bit hostile when they hear my accent etc, but there are loads and loads of Bluebirds with an SA postcode.

As it turns out, the Jack I was in school with has turned out to be a very nice guy. Still a JB though!

the ponty fella should be supporting cardiff or swansea , not a football team 200 miles away

Its no more complicated than that

Bunch of premiership apologists the lot of you

Cardiff City for me and anyone not from Liverpool or Manchester in South wales wearing one of their tops is not in my phone book
    Why not Ponty Town?

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I'm from Port Talbot and had no particular interest in football at all as a very, very young lad, but I started taking an interest in it when I joined comprehensive school - following no side whatsoever, but a boy in my school was an absolute twat of a Jack and he'd come in school on the Monday saying how many 'eds he smashed in on Saturday (He would have been about 12 years old).

He completely put me off ever following the Swans and started following Cardiff as my only team. In recent years, I've started taking an interest in FGR but haven't gone to watch them - I just wish them well.

As the years have gone on, I've found that Cardiff fans who are from Cardiff and the immediate areas have been very surprised and even on occasion a little bit hostile when they hear my accent etc, but there are loads and loads of Bluebirds with an SA postcode.

Indeed there are

As it turns out, the Jack I was in school with has turned out to be a very nice guy. Still a JB though!
    Thats simply not possible