+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fit to fly - PCR Test Help

Fit to fly - PCR Test Help

Hi, I'm flying to Cyprus on Wednesday 30th September and have been told in order to fly into Cyprus we have to get PCR tested which would have to be on a Sunday, so that we get our results in time to forward on to the airline before we fly.
    It is stressing me out bigtime worrying where/how I get the test done in Cardiff as I just can't find any information of where I can get the tests done and receive the results within 48 hours if I get them done on a Sunday?
    You can only use tests that are less than 72 hours old and it is not just a normal covid test that you get done on the NHS.

Re: Fit to fly - PCR Test Help

Could you order a home test kit then not do the test until you're within the time frame?

I'm not sure? Was just hoping someone on here has flown from Cardiff and had to get the test done and could possibly guide me through how I get a test done and how long it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    I'm not sure? Was just hoping someone on here has flown from Cardiff and had to get the test done and could possibly guide me through how I get a test done and how long it takes.
    We received a home test kit Sunday, submitted Monday 9am, results back by Tuesday 2pm

I heard a bloke on the radio yesterday who had to get a test prior to travelling to Cyprus. Not any old test but a particular type. In the end he had to get a private test costing a packet so I guess you could start googling and see where that takes you.

I did and it got me back here. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    We received a home test kit Sunday, submitted Monday 9am, results back by Tuesday 2pm
    Where did you go for this mate?

I did and it got me back here. ��
    The bloke also said he had to take a test on the plane and when he arrived in Cyprus.

Where did you go for this mate?
    https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/corona...e-coronavirus/