+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marcus Rashford...

Marcus Rashford...

https://www.theguardian.com/football...d-food-poverty

Hollinrake being your typical Tory cuunt about things.

Re: Marcus Rashford...

There really are some unfeeling, uncaring arseholes in government. With any sense the constituents in his seat will get rid of him next election.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    There really are some unfeeling, uncaring arseholes in government. With any sense the constituents in his seat will get rid of him next election.
    For crying out loud - do people seriously think MR does anything other than make tweets on his twitter account ?

I've got no idea what Rashford does on social media and no interest, but that cretin of an MP certainly is a typical uncaring, unfeeling arsehole, without doubt a throwback Tory.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    For crying out loud - do people seriously think MR does anything other than make tweets on his twitter account ?
    A quote from Fareshare, a charity getting food to vulnerable people.

" A very special mention must go to England and Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford who partnered with last week to raise awareness about what we’re doing to help vulnerable people, including children who are at risk of hunger and malnutrition. We’re very grateful for the support and, of course, his generous donation to our cause."

Heisenberg

To be fair, he probably makes instas from his instagram accout and makes faces from his facebook account too.

Whatever he's doing... it pressured the UK Govt. to do a u-turn on a policy (just one of their dozen-or-so u-turns recently) that adversely affected millions of children and families in the UK.

It's incredibly telling that you read an article about an MP being callous about families in poverty and yet chose to be negative about the guy who has been trying to raise awareness of the issue and try to get the Govt. to implement policies which improve the lives of those in need.

Bizarre.

“Where they can, it’s a parents job to feed their children.”

I don't get the problem with this comment. Where they can a parent should feed their child, don't think he's advocating letting anyone starve.

Unfortunately there are some families that keep expanding despite being unable to adequately look after the children they already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    To be fair, he probably makes instas from his instagram accout and makes faces from his facebook account too.

Whatever he's doing... it pressured the UK Govt. to do a u-turn on a policy (just one of their dozen-or-so u-turns recently) that adversely affected millions of children and families in the UK.

It's incredibly telling that you read an article about an MP being callous about families in poverty and yet chose to be negative about the guy who has been trying to raise awareness of the issue and try to get the Govt. to implement policies which improve the lives of those in need.

Bizarre.
    “Where they can, it’s a parents job to feed their children.” Completely true. Maybe if Rashford's old man had hung around a bit to support the kids he's fathered his mother might not have had such a tough time.. Sorry did I say father, perhaps should have said fathers...

“Where they can, it’s a parents job to feed their children.” Completely true. Maybe if Rashford's old man had hung around a bit to support the kids he's fathered his mother might not have had such a tough time.. Sorry did I say father, perhaps should have said fathers...
    you're coming across really well here

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    you're coming across really well here
    I think it's time for Monkfish to be even quieter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Message to Kevin

Engage brain before speaking!!

What is wrong with you?

Heisenberg

Surely you should be praising his mother for the amazing job she did of raising him... especially considering the adversity they faced. She raised a boy who turned into professional footballer who is currently earning millions of pounds a year, is a great role model for children and he shows plenty of empathy and compassion for others.

I mean, look at your parents in comparison... they raised a pitiful, horrible c**t

(just replying to your offensive, 'just for shock value' post in kind).

Surely you should be praising his mother for the amazing job she did of raising him... especially considering the adversity they faced. She raised a boy who turned into professional footballer who is currently earning millions of pounds a year, is a great role model for children and he shows plenty of empathy and compassion for others.

I mean, look at your parents in comparison... they raised a pitiful, horrible c**t

(just replying to your offensive, 'just for shock value' post in kind).
    Listen I don't know you and you don't know me. But what I can say about you is that your are a sad, lonely inadequate individual who spends his life on message boards trying to sound tough and intimidating. Your 'cool dude' avatar is almost certainly the exact opposite of who and what you really are. It really doesn't bother me that you resort to vile personal abuse - it's only words on a keyboard, but it does reinforce my suspicion of you, and your lowly status in general. your'e sad, your'e lonely, you probably have depressing thoughts, and you compensate on here for all those failings, but real life is outside these keys - try and sort yourself out before you end up down the rabbit hole..

Heisenberg

Listen I don't know you and you don't know me. But what I can say about you is that your are a sad, lonely inadequate individual who spends his life on message boards trying to sound tough and intimidating. Your 'cool dude' avatar is almost certainly the exact opposite of who and what you really are. It really doesn't bother me that you resort to vile personal abuse - it's only words on a keyboard, but it does reinforce my suspicion of you, and your lowly status in general. your'e sad, your'e lonely, you probably have depressing thoughts, and you compensate on here for all those failings, but real life is outside these keys - try and sort yourself out before you end up down the rabbit hole..

Heisenberg

"Cool dude avatar"

I think it does bother you a little bit you know, although you hide it incredibly well behind posts like this

Rabbit hole? You’re doing a fair old job of digging a large Monkfish hole. Even your apostrophes are all over the shop

Do you practice being this much of a ****, or does it come naturally?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Do you practice being this much of a ****, or does it come naturally?
    Word to the wise - you might have a cool fishing dude in your avatar but it won't impress him

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    “Where they can, it’s a parents job to feed their children.”

I don't get the problem with this comment. Where they can a parent should feed their child, don't think he's advocating letting anyone starve.

Unfortunately there are some families that keep expanding despite being unable to adequately look after the children they already have.
    Sadly not all parents are responsible with why they are given.

I know personally people in the same situation who get the same benifits etc and one is always borrowing money and going out etc and seems to struggle and others with the same income and number of kids seem to manage just fine.

People definitely need help and I am glad that there is help out there, my parents weren't particularly well off growing up and a lot of us know it can be a struggle, but I agree, there was nothing wrong with that particular comment. Parents should, where they can, look after their own ****ing kids.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Sadly not all parents are responsible with why they are given.

I know personally people in the same situation who get the same benifits etc and one is always borrowing money and going out etc and seems to struggle and others with the same income and number of kids seem to manage just fine.

People definitely need help and I am glad that there is help out there, my parents weren't particularly well off growing up and a lot of us know it can be a struggle, but I agree, there was nothing wrong with that particular comment. Parents should, where they can, look after their own ****ing kids.
    In the context it was made it was a very flippant and callous remark, especially from a MP who should have more empathy.

The cost of living has sky rocketed this last 10 years. Me and my missus both work full time but we still have to tighten our belts on things like food shopping, gas, electricity. How single parent families, working or not, manage I dont know,.

There are cases I'm sure where the MPs comments are appropriate - feeding their kids is a lower priority with some than it should be. However, it seems to me that remarks like his are made from a standpoint that, somehow, all parents who come to rely on things like food banks to be able to feed their children are at fault whereas, although I've no stats or info to back this up, I would argue that a majority, probably a large majority, of them are in such an unfortunate position through no fault of their own.

Marcus Rashford contrinues to defy the common preconceptions about Premier League footballers while that nonentity MP lives down to what is increasingly becoming the public perception of those in his profession.

3am wide awake staring at the ceiling . Enjoy.

Heisenberg

3am wide awake staring at the ceiling . Enjoy.
    0/10