+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marcus Rashford...

Re: Marcus Rashford...

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    In the context it was made it was a very flippant and callous remark, especially from a MP who should have more empathy.

The cost of living has sky rocketed this last 10 years. Me and my missus both work full time but we still have to tighten our belts on things like food shopping, gas, electricity. How single parent families, working or not, manage I dont know,.
    I know its not easy. I was just observing that some people are more responsible than others.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    “Where they can, it’s a parents job to feed their children.” Completely true. Maybe if Rashford's old man had hung around a bit to support the kids he's fathered his mother might not have had such a tough time.. Sorry did I say father, perhaps should have said fathers...
    I've no idea if Marcus Rashford's father done a runner? I know of a current Prime Minister who left his kids with his exs' mind. Throw in the kid where he denied it was anything to do with him (initially), our PM sounds a right cuunt.

Is it only ok to be a free love libertarian if you're worth a few quid?

Monkfish is David Vance and I claim my 5 pounds

How can Rashford take flak for this? I thought even the most ardent Tory bastard would be decent enough to admire what he’s doing at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    How can Rashford take flak for this? I thought even the most ardent Tory bastard would be decent enough to admire what he’s doing at the moment.
    A young black man highlighting serious issues within our society and with our government needs to be put back in his place it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    “Where they can, it’s a parents job to feed their children.” Completely true. Maybe if Rashford's old man had hung around a bit to support the kids he's fathered his mother might not have had such a tough time.. Sorry did I say father, perhaps should have said fathers...
    first time back to this corner of the internet for a long time.. thought it necessary to log in and tell you what a total loser you are! That is vile, totally incorrect and has been plagiarised from a well known racist on twitter

Anyway, to put the record straight his father is also his agent, and no child should EVER go hungry whatever the circumstance. If you are looking to cast a serial b*stard then look no further than your messiah Johnson, multiple father of kids, quantity undefined.

what an arsemonger you are, tell me there's few more of your ilk here?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Monkfish is David Vance and I claim my 5 pounds
    I've seen Vance's messages this morning - what an absolute ****

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside ¯\_(?) View Post
    first time back to this corner of the internet for a long time.. thought it necessary to log in and tell you what a total loser you are! That is vile, totally incorrect and has been plagiarised from a well known racist on twitter

Anyway, to put the record straight his father is also his agent, and no child should EVER go hungry whatever the circumstance. If you are looking to cast a serial b*stard then look no further than your messiah Johnson, multiple father of kids, quantity undefined.

what an arsemonger you are, tell me there's few more of your ilk here?
    So what happened to his old man - his mother brought up her children on her own. Go look it up..

Monkfish's well thought out and excellently articulated arguments have made me reconsider. I now hate Marcus Rashford and hate everything that he stands for. From this day on, I will fight against him and his causes.

Does anyone know any charities which actively starve children?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Monkfish's well thought out and excellently articulated arguments have made me reconsider. I now hate Marcus Rashford and hate everything that he stands for. From this day on, I will fight against him and his causes.

Does anyone know any charities which actively starve children?
    https://donate.conservatives.com/#!/

When your reaction to a successful and talented young black man trying to do his bit to make sure hungry kids are fed is to try and make the issue a weird subversive criticism about if he was raised without a father or not, then you tell the world a hell of a lot about yourself