+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2020/21 Season Tickets | Streaming Vouchers & Credit

2020/21 Season Tickets | Streaming Vouchers & Credit

Does anyone know if season ticket holders will be getting a code to watch the games on the club TV player

Re: Code for watching games

Don't you just sign on via email and password

I understand they are not doing that this season. It's £10 per game. So I have paid for my season ticket and may not be able to see any games and I would be charged £10 to watch every game I miss!! So if I want to watch every away game this season on Club TV it would cost me £230. So you pay a lot for a season ticket, can't watch the game and are then charged for watching the games on TV. Great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I understand they are not doing that this season. It's £10 per game. So I have paid for my season ticket and may not be able to see any games and I would be charged £10 to watch every game I miss!! So if I want to watch every away game this season on Club TV it would cost me £230. So you pay a lot for a season ticket, can't watch the game and are then charged for watching the games on TV. Great idea.
    Is that right? I thought if you renewed your season ticket you would be given access to the home games just like last season?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Is that right? I thought if you renewed your season ticket you would be given access to the home games just like last season?
    My understanding is with a ST you do get every home match and every weekday away on stream included in your ST cost. You will now though also get the difference between 10 quid and the actual match day cost of your ticket as credit for the following season, this for matches where you aren't able to attend a home game due to restrictions.

Think that's right, I'm getting confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    My understanding is with a ST you do get every home match and every weekday away on stream included in your ST cost. You will now though also get the difference between 10 quid and the actual match day cost of your ticket as credit for the following season, this for matches where you aren't able to attend a home game due to restrictions.

Think that's right, I'm getting confused.
    I'm confused to will we automatically be given a code as season ticket holders rigardless if we want to watch online or not?
    Or do we have to request the codes for each game

Quote Originally Posted by darran1927 View Post
    I'm confused to will we automatically be given a code as season ticket holders rigardless if we want to watch online or not?
    Or do we have to request the codes for each game
    They just posted an article on the website, seems we have to apply for it through ticketing. If you don't want the stream you will be eligible for the full pro rata credit.

Just had the email!

With the 2020/21 Sky Bet Championship season set to commence behind closed doors, Cardiff City FC can provide the following update to Season Ticket Holders, following dialogue with its Supporters’ Club.

With 13,000 Season Tickets sold for the upcoming campaign, we’d like to thank those who have committed once again for their loyalty in these unprecedented times. Your continued support of the Bluebirds is greatly appreciated.

All 2020/21 Season Ticket Holders will be eligible to apply for a Cardiff City TV streaming pass, enabling them to watch the Bluebirds' home league matches while access to CCS is restricted.

In addition, to compensate for matches played behind closed doors, Season Ticket Holders applying for a streaming pass will also be entitled to a partial credit that can be used towards a 2021/22 Season Ticket.

This credit will be calculated from the pro-rata price of each behind-closed-doors match on your 2020/21 Season Ticket, minus the price of a Cardiff City TV Match Pass (£10) for each of these fixtures. Please note, £10 is the minimum Match Pass price permitted under the EFL’s newly agreed framework.

Alternatively, Season Ticket Holders may choose not to apply for a streaming pass, and will instead receive a full pro-rata credit against behind-closed-doors matches, for use towards a 2021/22 Season Ticket.

Credit amounts will be totalled periodically, with our intention to reconcile and confirm ahead of 2021/22 Season Ticket renewals.

To be eligible for a streaming pass, you must purchase a valid 2020/21 Season Ticket by 4th October.

Claiming your streaming pass

Season Ticket Holder streaming passes will be accessible via the ticketing section of your Bluebirds Club Account here as of 3pm on Tuesday 8th September.

How to create a Bluebirds Club Account
    Once logged in, click on ‘Buy Available Products’ and under the ‘Buy: Voucher’ section, select '20/21 Season Ticket Holder Stream Pass’. Once the pass is in your basket, proceed to confirm the purchase.

Your pass will then be listed under the 'vouchers' section at tickets.cardiffcityfc.co.uk. You will receive a confirmation email explaining how to redeem your code to watch the Bluebirds' home league games on Cardiff City TV here.

Once you have applied for a streaming pass, you will be unable to opt out of this service until fixtures resume at full capacity.

If you have problems accessing your account, or require help creating one, please email queries@cardiffcityfc.co.uk.

If you are having problems applying for your steaming pass, please contact the Ticket Office via email at tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk or on 033 33 11 1920.

Streaming FAQs & support

Cardiff City TV’s live video content is only available via the desktop website and through the official Cardiff City FC app.

Live video will not work through mobile browsers. Recommended desktop browsers for watching live video are Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.

If you experience any technical issues while streaming, please email cardifftvsupport@streamamg.com for support during the match in question.

All rubbish, as usual. You should check your facts before misleading people.

Season ticket sales 20/21

Just officially announced by the club that ‘over 13000 sold’ so far. To me that is excellent in the current climate. Perhaps not so much fan dissatisfaction or doom and gloom as some people were forecasting ? Should increase more as well in next couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    All rubbish, as usual. You should check your facts before misleading people.
    Thanks for your helpful response. That's what it was before CCFC made their announcement at 3pm today, which i hadn't seen until now. But it is different to last season where free access was given to all games home or away. As I understand it this deal only applies to home games. And partial credits are given at the end of the season instead. My guess is the streaming will cost £10 per game! personally I'd rather have a full credit for next season and listen to the games on Radio Wales.

Perhaps you should make a positive comment or post the details instead of just slagging off someone.

Just seen it is £10 per game so i was right all along!

Re: 2020/21 Season Tickets | Streaming Vouchers & Credit

You can choose to have a full credit. I don’t necessarily think what you said early was proven right.

If I don’t want to watch the games via Cardiff tv what do I do?
    Just nothing and receive the credit against next years st automatically?

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    I believe that is correct.

£10 per game to watch a shitty stream with monotonous commentary is a lot of dosh - and a few games will be on Sky too.

And if you can't watch a stream for any reason, you still get charged for ALL the games until FULL capacity is allowed at the CCS. - So if you manage to attend a reduced capacity game, you still get charged for the streamm??

Thanks for your helpful response. That's what it was before CCFC made their announcement at 3pm today, which i hadn't seen until now. But it is different to last season where free access was given to all games home or away. As I understand it this deal only applies to home games. And partial credits are given at the end of the season instead. My guess is the streaming will cost £10 per game! personally I'd rather have a full credit for next season and listen to the games on Radio Wales.

Perhaps you should make a positive comment or post the details instead of just slagging off someone.

Just seen it is £10 per game so i was right all along!
    So, you want to watch ALL City's games behind closed doors for free and get a credit for each game missed against next seasons charges. Also you are moaning that you cant watch all the games on tv and then, in the next breath, state that you would rather listen to them on the radio. Finally the £10 streaming cost per game is a minimum charge set by the EFL for this type of broadcast. After listening to supporters concerns, the club have done everything they can to sort this out but its still not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I believe that is correct.

£10 per game to watch a shitty stream with monotonous commentary is a lot of dosh - and a few games will be on Sky too.

And if you can't watch a stream for any reason, you still get charged for ALL the games until FULL capacity is allowed at the CCS. - So if you manage to attend a reduced capacity game, you still get charged for the streamm??
    But you are not getting charged ‘extra’ for the stream anyway and if you actually go to a reduced capacity game you are using your season ticket and getting its full value for that match. If you miss a game during an ordinary season, for whatever reason, you don't get a refund on your season ticket do you and wouldn't expect to. Just because some people don't want to watch the games on City tv and would rather listen on the radio or not watch it at all, thats not the clubs fault.

But you are not getting charged ‘extra’ for the stream anyway and if you actually go to a reduced capacity game you are using your season ticket and getting its full value for that match. If you miss a game during an ordinary season, for whatever reason, you don't get a refund on your season ticket do you and wouldn't expect to. Just because some people don't want to watch the games on City tv and would rather listen on the radio or not watch it at all, thats not the clubs fault.
    I'm happy with the stream/partial refund option.....but would rather be at matches home and away of course. If a match is on Sky...round my daughter's it is. Let's be thankful there are matches to watch, one way or another.

So, you want to watch ALL City's games behind closed doors for free and get a credit for each game missed against next seasons charges. Also you are moaning that you cant watch all the games on tv and then, in the next breath, state that you would rather listen to them on the radio. Finally the £10 streaming cost per game is a minimum charge set by the EFL for this type of broadcast. After listening to supporters concerns, the club have done everything they can to sort this out but its still not good enough.
    I did write a reply but it seems to have gone astray. I'm not typing it out again. I'm not moaning, it's not the same as the end of last season, and I have a choice of options. Yes I would to be able to watch the games but I am happy to listen rather than watch at a cost. The club do have to gather some revenue from somewhere I agree as it must be a huge drain on the clubs resources at present, with no match day income, having to credit matches missed, few programmes sold and no other ancillary income. I just hope things get back to normal as soon as possible.

I did write a reply but it seems to have gone astray. I'm not typing it out again. I'm not moaning, it's not the same as the end of last season, and I have a choice of options. Yes I would to be able to watch the games but I am happy to listen rather than watch at a cost. The club do have to gather some revenue from somewhere I agree as it must be a huge drain on the clubs resources at present, with no match day income, having to credit matches missed, few programmes sold and no other ancillary income. I just hope things get back to normal as soon as possible.
    You said you had a season ticket earlier so there is no additional cost other than if you wanted to watch away matches on a weekend or cup games (not much problem for us)

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Love it, Groucho is the man

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    From my understanding you still get the £10 a game deducted whether you log onto the stream or not

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    From my understanding you still get the £10 a game deducted whether you log onto the stream or not
    This bit states you get a full credit if not streaming

“Alternatively, Season Ticket Holders may choose not to apply for a streaming pass, and will instead receive a full pro-rata credit against behind-closed-doors matches, for use towards a 2021/22 Season Ticket.”

So if I’m reading this correctly you can only apply for a streaming pass for the full season and not per game, is that right?

So basically say we can’t attend any games next season - if you paid say £350 for your season ticket and you apply for a streaming pass , this will cost you 23x £10 = £230 and then you only get £120 credit for the following season but if you do not apply for the streaming pass you could in theory get your whole £350 as credit for the season ticket the following year, am I reading that correctly?

I wouldn’t mind that if I could chose individual games to stream but I think you’ve got to buy the pass for the whole season and not individual games, right?