+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2020/21 Season Tickets | Streaming Vouchers & Credit

Re: 2020/21 Season Tickets | Streaming Vouchers & Credit

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    This bit states you get a full credit if not streaming

“Alternatively, Season Ticket Holders may choose not to apply for a streaming pass, and will instead receive a full pro-rata credit against behind-closed-doors matches, for use towards a 2021/22 Season Ticket.”
    I think he means that once you've applied for the streaming pass you're committed to that for the season, therefore you get the £10 deducted

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    So if I’m reading this correctly you can only apply for a streaming pass for the full season and not per game, is that right?

So basically say we can’t attend any games next season - if you paid say £350 for your season ticket and you apply for a streaming pass , this will cost you 23x £10 = £230 and then you only get £120 credit for the following season but if you do not apply for the streaming pass you could in theory get your whole £350 as credit for the season ticket the following year, am I reading that correctly?

I wouldn’t mind that if I could chose individual games to stream but I think you’ve got to buy the pass for the whole season and not individual games, right?
    Yes seems that's correct, you have to commit one way or the other.

England banning social gatherings over 6. Not looking great for seeing much of this season in person, not that it ever was of course but feels things are going backwards.

Re: Season ticket sales 20/21

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Just officially announced by the club that ‘over 13000 sold’ so far. To me that is excellent in the current climate. Perhaps not so much fan dissatisfaction or doom and gloom as some people were forecasting ? Should increase more as well in next couple of weeks.
    Or perhaps you see "fan dissatisfaction or doom and gloom" when it isn't really there? After all, slagging fans off for daring to be critical of something the club has done seems to be your only reason for posting on here - let's face it, you barely ever say anything about the football do you and when you do it's to have a go at someone who isn't wearing your rose tinted spectacles.

13,000 sold is very good under the circumstances - just because some people have a moan now and again, it doesn't mean they're on the point of switching their support elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    England banning social gatherings over 6. Not looking great for seeing much of this season in person, not that it ever was of course but feels things are going backwards.
    Cambridge Utd had 862 fans at their EFL Trophy game last night. They can have 2,500 fans on Saturday for their opening League game as part of a plan to get fans back.

Brighton had 2,500 at a friendly a couple of weeks ago. And there was an audience at the snooker finals as well.

Fans are welcome at non league games below Conference North/South

At some point we have to face it that we need to live with the virus and asses risk accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Cambridge Utd had 862 fans at their EFL Trophy game last night. They can have 2,500 fans on Saturday for their opening League game as part of a plan to get fans back.

Brighton had 2,500 at a friendly a couple of weeks ago. And there was an audience at the snooker finals as well.

Fans are welcome at non league games below Conference North/South

At some point we have to face it that we need to live with the virus and asses risk accordingly
    There won't be more of this for a while after this Monday though, like someone said, it's like baby steps were being taken but now we're going backwards

So if I’m reading this correctly you can only apply for a streaming pass for the full season and not per game, is that right?

So basically say we can’t attend any games next season - if you paid say £350 for your season ticket and you apply for a streaming pass , this will cost you 23x £10 = £230 and then you only get £120 credit for the following season but if you do not apply for the streaming pass you could in theory get your whole £350 as credit for the season ticket the following year, am I reading that correctly?

I wouldn’t mind that if I could chose individual games to stream but I think you’ve got to buy the pass for the whole season and not individual games, right?
    That's correct - it's all or nothing in terms of the pass for the season.

If you want to pick and choose then don't accept the pass they're offering and let the full pro-rata credit/refund kick-in. Just buy the games you want to for £10 cash; and build the credit towards next season.

I didn't renew out of principle because I thought the club's stance was totally wrong, and I didn't want to spend Saturday afternoons watching a stream. This revised policy is fair though - will be renewing this afternoon.

How does it work for weekday aways? I read before they would be included, has this changed. You wouldn't be able to build credit for them I assume but can still watch under your ST cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Ger27 View Post
    I didn't renew out of principle because I thought the club's stance was totally wrong, and I didn't want to spend Saturday afternoons watching a stream. This revised policy is fair though - will be renewing this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    How does it work for weekday aways? I read before they would be included, has this changed. You wouldn't be able to build credit for them I assume but can still watch under your ST cost?
    I may be wrong, but my reading was that season tickets holders will only be able to get "free" streams of home games, you'll have to pay through the other side's Club TV if you want to watch away games.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    That's correct - it's all or nothing in terms of the pass for the season.

If you want to pick and choose then don't accept the pass they're offering and let the full pro-rata credit/refund kick-in. Just buy the games you want to for £10 cash; and build the credit towards next season.
    When do we need to decide by.....just before kick off on Saturday?

What happens with Family Stand season tickets? Does the total credit get wiped off the junior ticket (£49) after the fifth streamed game?

Yes have to buy for whole season (games behind closed doors ) if stadium opens then you will be allowed to attend the games .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Or perhaps you see "fan dissatisfaction or doom and gloom" when it isn't really there? After all, slagging fans off for daring to be critical of something the club has done seems to be your only reason for posting on here - let's face it, you barely ever say anything about the football do you and when you do it's to have a go at someone who isn't wearing your rose tinted spectacles.

13,000 sold is very good under the circumstances - just because some people have a moan now and again, it doesn't mean they're on the point of switching their support elsewhere.
    13,000 season tickets sold is excellent considering Covid. I feel the fun will start when the numbers allowed in the stadium is lower than the number of season tickets sold.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    13,000 season tickets sold is excellent considering Covid. I feel the fun will start when the numbers allowed in the stadium is lower than the number of season tickets sold.
    Not sure whether to apply to be a steward or ball boy

Just purchased online a tablet (of the electronic kind and not of the blue variety) that can use a SIM - and for the purpose of watching City's streamed games when I am out and about in my camper van. Does anyone know how much data a single game would use up if watched online using my SIM's mobile phone data allocation? (I have two SIMs and it would be good to know if I could use the spare one, which I hardly use, which has a lower data allowance).

Quote Originally Posted by darran1927 View Post
    Yes have to buy for whole season (games behind closed doors ) if stadium opens then you will be allowed to attend the games .
    They said when the stadium is open to full capacity, which sounds like you wouldn't be in the mix if it opens partially.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Just purchased online a tablet (of the electronic kind and not of the blue variety) that can use a SIM - and for the purpose of watching City's streamed games when I am out and about in my camper van. Does anyone know how much data a single game would use up if watched online using my SIM's mobile phone data allocation? (I have two SIMs and it would be good to know if I could use the spare one, which I hardly use, which has a lower data allowance).
    I watched an away match last season on my mobile and I used just over 3gb of my data allowance.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Thought the same , could we not carefully distance 13k fans in a 32k seated stadium??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Thought the same , could we not carefully distance 13k fans in a 32k seated stadium??
    I think it's the getting in/out etc that causes the most problems

Quote Originally Posted by darran1927 View Post
    Reading the Ts and Cs, it looks like if there is a partial reopening of the CCS, those who opt for City Player/partial refund may not get first dibs. Once you opt in, you can only opt out when full attendance is allowed. Which makes sense.

I can’t see anyone entering CCS this season

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I can’t see anyone entering CCS this season
    Maybe by March/April time limited attendance will be allowed. Depends on how Nov to Feb pans out CV and flu-wise. Saturdays just wont be the same. Stoke away is already a distant memory. Could be worse....could be Leeds!

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Maybe by March/April time limited attendance will be allowed.
    That timeframe doesn't bode well for Euro 2021