+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone watching All or Nothing on Spurs?

Re: Anyone watching All or Nothing on Spurs?

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    I've only watched up to the episode where Eriksen is sold. My main takeaway is how much of an arsehole Danny Rose came across
    What a deli Ali.....classic modern footballer. Harry winks seems decent

I've only watched up to the episode where Eriksen is sold. My main takeaway is how much of an arsehole Danny Rose came across
    Just watched that episode. ****ing hell.

DR started all confrontational, Jose gave him some home truths, DR throws a wobbly saying he was going to see Daniel (Levy) like he’s going to back him over Jose

What a bellend.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Just watched that episode. ****ing hell.

DR started all confrontational, Jose gave him some home truths, DR throws a wobbly saying he was going to see Daniel (Levy) like he’s going to back him over Jose

What a bellend.
    You'll enjoy the bit about his loan move in a few episodes

You'll enjoy the bit about his loan move in a few episodes
    I was going to bed but I’m going up have to watch another episode now

Watched up until the transfer one so far. Enjoyed it. My observations. The purple training kit and everyone walking around in purple sucks. The whole place seems to have a purple hue.

Levy talking to Danny Rose about who's bid for him with a mouth full of eggs in front of the whole cafe, instead of in his office made me think it's not just the players who can be a bit un professional when it comes to demanding moves away. When Rose quizzed him on has he followed up Milan's interest was funny.

Ben Davies seems to be a senior figure, sat with Eriksen and Kane. Harry Kane is boring as they come but a model professional.

Also the camera revealed Jose when unpacking his belongings, has a signed photo of Vinnie Jones grabbing Gazzas balls. Signed by both men with personal messages to him it looks like. Proper collectors item.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    TV DOC producers would be hard pushed to find a better club than Cardiff City right now, we've had so much drama, highs and lows over the last few years. kit colour change, poor emiliano sala tragedy, NML today **** me I bet Netflixs are kicking themselves.
    Warnock would have been TV gold as well.
    Vincnt Tan as well.

The malky text messages saga.

Even going as far back as Sam Hammam

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Sorry, but I really don't think that watching a documentary series about how a club like, for example, Rochdale have managed to stay in the bottom two divisions for their entire existence (I think that's correct) would be particularly interesting? Surely everyone has a fair idea why that's happened - I can't imagine watching a documentary about fans moaning that they've been shafted their entire existence and watching some stressed exec run around looking for money would be enjoyable at all, nor particularly interesting.

This is not to say I am anti small clubs, I love seeing them succeed - but for watching purposes, I fail to see how that would be enjoyable. Unless we are talking a Wycombe, or Forest Green for example, small clubs on the up - but you have referred to small clubs who have historically struggled - well we all know why, so it wouldn't be a particularly enlightening or exciting watch.

I did not say I thought we would never grace the bottom two divisions again, but thanks.
    What's the difference? They're both football clubs, there's drama at either one. I don't think the daily grind at Rochdale would be any less interesting than the millionaires at Spurs.