+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone watching All or Nothing on Spurs?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anyone watching All or Nothing on Spurs?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's nearly all devoted to the time after Mourinho took over, but I'm quite enjoying it so far. There was full access to a very "frank" discussion between Mourinho and Danny Rose and, speaking as someone who is not a fan of his, I warmed to Mourinho somewhat to see him cut up about the death of his dog over Christmas last year.
    There is no doubt he builds a sense of ‘family’. He’s hard not to like when you see the human side of him, particularly when he’s smiling.

Danny Rose came across as a prick in my opinion.

It really is the Mourinho show though - doesn’t feel like there are many characters in that dressing room, unlike the Man City one where you got tons more insight into the players themselves. I’d hate to be stuck in a room with Harry Kane and have to make conversation. His team speeches are painful to watch.

Enjoying it nevertheless. Anything like this is compulsive viewing for me

Re: Anyone watching All or Nothing on Spurs?

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    There is no doubt he builds a sense of ‘family’. He’s hard not to like when you see the human side of him, particularly when he’s smiling.

Danny Rose came across as a prick in my opinion.

It really is the Mourinho show though - doesn’t feel like there are many characters in that dressing room, unlike the Man City one where you got tons more insight into the players themselves. I’d hate to be stuck in a room with Harry Kane and have to make conversation. His team speeches are painful to watch.

Enjoying it nevertheless. Anything like this is compulsive viewing for me
    I was thinking that about Kane’s speeches too, lame as, with a few f bombs thrown in at the end.