+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone watching All or Nothing on Spurs?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anyone watching All or Nothing on Spurs?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Personally I find the dynamics between players I know of at a massive club, and a behind the scenes look at matchday before for example a massive Champions League game more interesting than seeing the struggles of a lower league club
    Thats cool but lots of people are interested in the game at the grass roots level

I saw a documentary on Leyton orient a few years back , it was gripping stuff

Also a look at the decline of Bury , in the shadow of united and City

The day to day struggles of simply surviving as a football club , not some arse arriving at the training ground in his porsche

Re: Anyone watching All or Nothing on Spurs?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Thats cool but lots of people are interested in the game at the grass roots level

I saw a documentary on Leyton orient a few years back , it was gripping stuff

Also a look at the decline of Bury , in the shadow of united and City

The day to day struggles of simply surviving as a football club , not some arse arriving at the training ground in his porsche
    Fine, each to their own but I don't want to watch a documentary about the Leyton Orient manager taking out the bins, I want to see what was going on at half time in the changing room after Liverpool went 3-0 up against Man City