Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
Sorry, but I really don't think that watching a documentary series about how a club like, for example, Rochdale have managed to stay in the bottom two divisions for their entire existence (I think that's correct) would be particularly interesting? Surely everyone has a fair idea why that's happened - I can't imagine watching a documentary about fans moaning that they've been shafted their entire existence and watching some stressed exec run around looking for money would be enjoyable at all, nor particularly interesting.

This is not to say I am anti small clubs, I love seeing them succeed - but for watching purposes, I fail to see how that would be enjoyable. Unless we are talking a Wycombe, or Forest Green for example, small clubs on the up - but you have referred to small clubs who have historically struggled - well we all know why, so it wouldn't be a particularly enlightening or exciting watch.

I did not say I thought we would never grace the bottom two divisions again, but thanks.
You said you could live a happy life with zero attachment to the bottom two divisions

I am afraid thats wishful thinking as sunderland , pompey and Leeds, all bigger clubs than us , have recently been down there

Some of the football player in league one and two is of a good standard

Did you ever watch cardiff city in the old division 3 or 4 or as they are now called league one and two ?

Its 17 years since we played at that level , I have no idea how old you are but a bad season and we could be back there