+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE - CARDIFF & WALES Supporters Leagues

FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE - CARDIFF & WALES Supporters Leagues

With just 3 days to go to the start of the season & FPL I have renewed the Cardiff City Supporters League & there is a Wales Supporters League open to everyone to join if interested. Try your managerial skills against fellow Cardiff & Wales fans.

Codes to join each league - Cardiff Supporters League: jl8wwp

Wales Supporters League: ufmpmo

All welcome & good luck.

Re: FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE - CARDIFF & WALES Supporters Leagues

BUMP

For those who have already joined the League or are going2 I can be followed on Twitter @Cardiff_FPL for regular updates, etc.

I've entered a team and I'm in your league but I'm not sure how to play (thicko)
    Do I have to visit the site and enter my team each Saturday, or will the site automatically enter my team for me?

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    I've entered a team and I'm in your league but I'm not sure how to play (thicko)
    Do I have to visit the site and enter my team each Saturday, or will the site automatically enter my team for me?
    Your team gets entered every week automatically. Each week you have 1 free transfer but if you want to make more you sacrifice 4 points for each transfer. If you don't use your free transfer you get a second free.

There are also "chips" you can use periodically. The Bench Boost and Triple Captain chips can each be used once a season and are played when saving your team on the my team page. They can be cancelled at anytime before the Gameweek deadline.

The Free Hit chip can be used once a season, is played when confirming your transfers and can't be cancelled after confirmed.

The Wildcard chip can be used twice a season, once in the first half of the season (before Mon 28 Dec 13:30) and once in the second half of the season. The Wildcard chip is played when confirming transfers that cost points and can't be cancelled once played.

Thanks to Vindec for giving you an update as to the rules. The Leagues are updated at the end of every game day so that you can see where you are in every league that you are in. Try to keep a balanced team and spread your 100m around (defence/midfield/attack).

Good luck :ayatollah

Thanks both.
    When is the Gameweek deadline?
    I tend to catch up on my footy news on Saturday mornings, so if I see that one of my players isn't playing can I swap that player for one of my subs at anytime before kick off?

Thanks both.
    When is the Gameweek deadline?
    I tend to catch up on my footy news on Saturday mornings, so if I see that one of my players isn't playing can I swap that player for one of my subs at anytime before kick off?
    Transfers should be made 90 minutes before the kick-off time in the first match of the Gameweek. However as you are enquiring about substitutes from your own chosen team the game will automatically insert one of your substitutes in place of any team member not playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Transfers should be made 90 minutes before the kick-off time in the first match of the Gameweek. However as you are enquiring about substitutes from your own chosen team the game will automatically insert one of your substitutes in place of any team member not playing.
    Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Will it try to substitute from left to right - so it selects the first sub (on the left) if he fits into formation and then it works it’s way across?

Seem to remember something about that so I usually put my ‘best’ sub on the left and ‘worst’ on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post

.................................................. ........ I usually put my ‘best’ sub on the left and ‘worst’ on the right.
    Correct. That is why the substitutes are numbered 1,2 and 3.

Good luck everyone, 11am deadline today for the first games.

I can be followed on Twitter @Cardiff_FPL where I will be giving updates on both Leagues each week, Top3, highest points that week, biggest climber etc for anyone who would like to follow. Pushing on towards 200 in the Cardiff Supporters League at the moment. All welcome. Codes: jl8wwp for Cardiff & ufmpmo for Wales