+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Mendez Laing Contract Terminated

Re: Mendez Laing Contract Terminated

If the reason for the sacking was “not so bad” and city had over reacted don’t you think that NML would have said something in his statement? The fact that he didn’t say anything speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    If the reason for the sacking was “not so bad” and city had over reacted don’t you think that NML would have said something in his statement? The fact that he didn’t say anything speaks volumes.
    People cant apply logic when it comes to bashing the club.

Stop speculating like a bunch of Karen's in a supermarket aisle putting the world right buying their bread and shampoo, and just wait and see what comes out. Pointless starting rumours..

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Well good luck in introducing the highest standards of polite conversation and taste amongst football crowds.
    We might not be entitled to an explanation strictly speaking , but it's such a big thing to sack an essential and well loved player that people are bound to look for one.
    You sound just like another poster during the Sala tragedy.... It's ok to lean towards a certain subject, but to add detail, scenario and outcome when you haven't got the first idea really is the work of a cretin.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    His body shape has dramatically changed that's for sure .
    Why didn't you make us aware of these observations before this situation arose?

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I was beginning to think it was just me who noticed the two heads and an extra pair of arms..
    He could have four legs and his first touch would still be shit.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Well good luck in introducing the highest standards of polite conversation and taste amongst football crowds.
    We might not be entitled to an explanation strictly speaking , but it's such a big thing to sack an essential and well loved player that people are bound to look for one.
    What more is there to say at the moment than it must be serious and no doubt we'll find out the reason for the sacking soon - someone, somewhere will spill the beans.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You sound just like another poster during the Sala tragedy.... It's ok to lean towards a certain subject, but to add detail, scenario and outcome when you haven't got the first idea really is the work of a cretin.
    Bra ****ing vo

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Bra ****ing vo
    Why do you need to be semi-obscene???

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What more is there to say at the moment than it must be serious and no doubt we'll find out the reason for the sacking soon - someone, somewhere will spill the beans.
    Because one or two (like the experts during the Sala incident) love a bit of drama, and dare i say, Attention at the misfortune of others.

I wonder how much it cost the club to sack him given that contracts are so biased in favour of players.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    I wonder how much it cost the club to sack him given that contracts are so biased in favour of players.
    It depends what he has done, i'm no expert, although i've never known an employee rewarded for gross misconduct, that privilege is only in place for the bosses and chief execs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    I he's been sacked it is for a disciplinary reason and therefore would get nothing. i am sure the club would have followed the correct legal procedures. I think a similar thing happened to Madine last January.

It would then be up to NML to sue the club if he thought he had a case. Maybe he doesn't have a case. His response was via his agent, so maybe he is not around to make a statement?

Having said that, and I am guilty off adding to this thread, he has the right to confidentiality. But he is in the spotlight and fans will be genuinely concerned for him and the club.

The lack of condemnation of the club by the PFA speak volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I he's been sacked it is for a disciplinary reason and therefore would get nothing. i am sure the club would have followed the correct legal procedures. I think a similar thing happened to Madine last January.

It would then be up to NML to sue the club if he thought he had a case. Maybe he doesn't have a case. His response was via his agent, so maybe he is not around to make a statement?

Having said that, and I am guilty off adding to this thread, he has the right to confidentiality. But he is in the spotlight and fans will be genuinely concerned for him and the club.
    If its nailed on then technically the club could sue NML

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Why do you need to be semi-obscene???
    Not sure what you mean. I'm emphasising the word. It needed saying, what I quoted, I liked it so I emphasised it.

I have heard something that I am absolutely convinced will be true, makes sense etc but it's still not worth speculation. It will all come out I am sure.

I have heard something that I am absolutely convinced will be true, makes sense etc but it's still not worth speculation. It will all come out I am sure.
    Classic post I’ve been expecting. You say you are ITK, but don’t say what it is, then when it all comes out you can say “I knew that weeks/months ago, but couldn’t say anything at the time” ! 😂😂😂😂

Btec Ankles

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Btec Ankles
    Sounds painful. No wonder his contract was ripped up.

International

Btec Ankles
    My immediate thought too.

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Classic post I’ve been expecting. You say you are ITK, but don’t say what it is, then when it all comes out you can say “I knew that weeks/months ago, but couldn’t say anything at the time” ! 😂😂😂😂
    I definitely ain't ITK. I just believe the story I've been told, I'll PM you if you like. Point being I don't think we need to be discussing it. If others disagree then that's fine people are free to post what they like.

Btec Ankles
    That touched me right in the feels. I got a ban for abusing him and Annie.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Sounds painful. No wonder his contract was ripped up.
    I was told something and it kinda falls into place with me, point is even if you think you know its not worth speculating online, none of us actually know and what I suspect to be true could be horse piss.

You want a pm too babes xoxox

Heisenberg

I was told something and it kinda falls into place with me, point is even if you think you know its not worth speculating online, none of us actually know and what I suspect to be true could be horse piss.

You want a pm too babes xoxox
    Eh? I was making a shit joke in response to JR's post

Edit: I'm guessing you were meant to respond to xsnaggle's post and not mine.