+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mendez Laing Contract Terminated

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mendez Laing Contract Terminated

Very surprised nothing has come out yet, for me that solidifies the seriousness of what's gone on. Have to wait and see I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Very surprised nothing has come out yet, for me that solidifies the seriousness of what's gone on. Have to wait and see I suppose.
    We may all be well off beam ,I wonder its within a gagging order .

The fact no one else has signed him also adds weight to how serious it must be.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    The fact no one else has signed him also adds weight to how serious it must be.
    Or it just means we still have his registation.

If, and this is a big if, it's drugs and it is his first offence, then it is a 6 month ban without the need to be made public. Something similar happened to Berahino. It would make sense considering there's been no news and nobody has tried to sign him (at first glance!). Again, this seems to make sense but like Manuel, I know nothing.