+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Mendez Laing Contract Terminated

International

Re: Mendez Laing Contract Terminated

If he can be arsed to read this he must be really miffed that this is the longest thread ever about just him, and its for all the wrong reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    If he can be arsed to read this he must be really miffed that this is the longest thread ever about just him, and its for all the wrong reasons.
    In fairness, for the reasons supplied by the club and press, it's one of the longest threads about a player in CCMB history.

International

Or for the reasons NOT supplied by the club maybe.

Or for the reasons NOT supplied by the club maybe.
    Indeed.

This is a seven page thread filled with speculation from page one. If you think you know something, there's no harm in saying "I heard....." no one is going to ask you for sources or give you a hard time if it's incorrect. If you think you've got the beans, spill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Eh? I was making a shit joke in response to JR's post

Edit: I'm guessing you were meant to respond to xsnaggle's post and not mine.
    Probably read your message wrong, no bother.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    This is a seven page thread filled with speculation from page one. If you think you know something, there's no harm in saying "I heard....." no one is going to ask you for sources or give you a hard time if it's incorrect. If you think you've got the beans, spill them.
    I understand your point, I just don't see the need for all the guessing and speculation. Natural I guess but it will all come out I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I understand your point, I just don't see the need for all the guessing and speculation. Natural I guess but it will all come out I'm sure.
    It would at least be potentially interesting if you did post some speculation rather than a bunch of nothingness

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    It would at least be potentially interesting if you did post some speculation rather than a bunch of nothingness
    I know I've contradicted myself with my post but it was to make the point.. I don't see why we all need to speculate. Free to do so obviously..

Found out the real reason. He tried to pass the ball to Glatzel's feet instead of lumping it in the vague vicinity of his head. Harris couldn't abide it so he had to go.

I know I've contradicted myself with my post but it was to make the point.. I don't see why we all need to speculate. Free to do so obviously..
    So you keep saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Found out the real reason. He tried to pass the ball to Glatzel's feet instead of lumping it in the vague vicinity of his head. Harris couldn't abide it so he had to go.
    Oh dear. Go and stand in the corner of the room and reflect on how bad that joke was.

Then dust yourself down and go again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    So you keep saying.
    Yes?

I have heard something that I am absolutely convinced will be true, makes sense etc but it's still not worth speculation. It will all come out I am sure.
    The cringeworthy "I have heard something but won't say" post.. Get a grip you donut

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Btec Ankles

I was told something and it kinda falls into place with me, point is even if you think you know its not worth speculating online, none of us actually know and what I suspect to be true could be horse piss.

You want a pm too babes xoxox
    ASL?? pm me the gossip hot stuff

This is still weird to me because I heard that he settled down, found a girl and he's married now.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    This is still weird to me because I heard that he settled down, found a girl and he's married now.
    Ah, that's it then.................. bigamy!

It was big of him.

Allegedly .........he's crashed a car, injuring two other people in the process, (while under the influence of one or the other) and then run off. I was advised that what was left in said vehicle may or may not have been of interest to the authorities when it was inspected, and made things more serious.
    This issue would not have been minor as no club would dispense with a valuable asset at the start of a new season on a whim. Someone at the training ground has a loose tongue.......

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    My prediction: He didn't want to play for us and went about it the wrong way.
    I still think it's this. My uncle is a behavioral psychologist at the University of Western Australia - post grad. He said he noticed every time NML was subbed off there was an "episodic flare" whenever Harris rubbed his hair. To some that would seem like nothing but a manager trying to say good job / well done. To my uncle it was clear that this stirred some unhealthy hate from inside NML which he has directed at the club.

I think your uncle has been out in the sun for too long without a hat 😂

Should have stuck with bluearmy as a habit

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    Allegedly .........he's crashed a car, injuring two other people in the process, (while under the influence of one or the other) and then run off. I was advised that what was left in said vehicle may or may not have been of interest to the authorities when it was inspected, and made things more serious.
    This issue would not have been minor as no club would dispense with a valuable asset at the start of a new season on a whim. Someone at the training ground has a loose tongue.......
    If true dreadful behaviour , imagine if a young family had been walking innocently in that area at that time , , disgusting if true.