+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Mendez Laing Contract Terminated

Re: Mendez Laing Contract Terminated

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Josh Murphy-this is your chance.
    This.

I rated NML on his day, but he was inconsistent and his decision making was suspect. Maybe this will free up some cash for another signing.

[QUOTE=The Bloop;5115116]The 0 instead of an O, and 1 instead of an L, show this is far from anything official ��[/QUOTE

Looking at that photo, it would appear he has undergone laser treatment to remove the tattoos on his arm...

[QUOTE=Rock_Flock_of_Five;5115128]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    The 0 instead of an O, and 1 instead of an L, show this is far from anything official ��[/QUOTE

Looking at that photo, it would appear he has undergone laser treatment to remove the tattoos on his arm...
    I thought those red bars on his cell were a bit too wide apart.

Personally think it's a huge loss, gives us something the others don't. Yes a little inconsistent but I think that's most wingers.

Must be something big to write off such an asset. He won't struggle for a club if/when he can sign for another.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Personally think it's a huge loss, gives us something the others don't. Yes a little inconsistent but I think that's most wingers.

Must be something big to write off such an asset. He won't struggle for a club if/when he can sign for another.
    Depends on how long he's inside for.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Absolutely. Mrs HaB is working from home and saw the tweet, then told me he'd signed for Bradford. Immediately suspicious of this, I took one look at it and realised it was nonsense! 1/10 for the attempt though I liked the comment about him being available after a police investigation is complete!
    He's a free agent so someone might take a punt (post investigation of course!)

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    😂

I just hope he hasn’t been an arsehole.

Bad press is the last thing we need after the Sala issue

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Yeah I’m the reason everyone thinks it’s drugs related
    I asked a question. Less of the attitude you complete hard case.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post

It is a big loss. Any potential savings on wages is unlikely to be able to bring in someone better. On his day a good player at this level, did ok in the Premier league on occasion also.

He was caught drilling a a peephole in the perimeter fence of a local nudist colony. The Police are looking into it.

So far I've seen - failed a drugs test, being a dealer, noncing, being a member of Gary Madine's Fight Club, and visiting a Spar in Caerphilly during their local lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Photoshop. What a story, where is Padraig with the exclusive on this?
    Very bad Photoshop too. People will believe anything on social media these days. 😂

Wasn't his car smashed up before Leeds game and he said it was stolen? Could be linked...... Could not be tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    I've had 3 separate people tell me a rumour that's not drugs. No idea if it's true, but it's the same rumour as that for Madine when he left.
    From this. https://twitter.com/Jinks_7/status/1...694412800?s=09

People need to have a word with themselves if they fell for this. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    So far I've seen - failed a drugs test, being a dealer, noncing, being a member of Gary Madine's Fight Club, and visiting a Spar in Caerphilly during their local lockdown.
    I've seen drunk driving with injuries. All speculation so far. Who knows?

The players will be able to hang their clothes up now, he had about 5 or 6 in his jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'd definitely say this is for NML admitting to or being found doing something seriously wrong given that clubs quite often stand by players charged with serious criminal offences until they have been found guilty. If it was drugs, then you'd think that there'd be an announcement from the football authorities soon, but, again, it's unusual for.a player to be sacked so early in the process.

This is a serious setback for City as far as the new season is concerned both financially and football wise - the Mendez-Laing which gave Trent Alexander-Arnold such an uncomfortable afternoon eighteen months or so ago was a £20 million player, at least. He could also look a candidate for a free transfer at times, but he gave us something that I don't think anyone else in our squad can when at his best.
    Love it Bob, valuing Mendez Laing during a game, that should be an actual game show.

He will be a big miss unless this new guy is the real deal. Think we need another forward now.
    Guess he must have been a very naughty boy for the club to take this action.
    As our local hacks are so useless I guess we will read the gory details in the Mail or Sun tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    He will be a big miss unless this new guy is the real deal. Think we need another forward now.
    Guess he must have been a very naughty boy for the club to take this action.
    As our local hacks are so useless I guess we will read the gory details in the Mail or Sun tomorrow.
    They probably know but it is almost certainly a legal issue so can't comment. Paul A looks like he knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    They probably know but it is almost certainly a legal issue so can't comment. Paul A looks like he knows.
    Yeah the guys at Wales Online definitely know what's happened, they're just waiting for the club to give the go ahead most likely

Driving whilst under the influence of alcohol, resulting in a bad accident.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The players will be able to hang their clothes up now, he had about 5 or 6 in his jersey.
    Clothes hangers, that is

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Driving whilst under the influence of alcohol, resulting in a bad accident.
    That's the most rumour I've heard as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    That's the most rumour I've heard as well.
    would the club sack him for that?