+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris is a buffoon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Boris is a buffoon

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You'd swear those on here who are anti the Conservative party are constantly making out that people in others parties are perfectly behaved and we rush to the defence of those tiny number of non tory's who do get caught breaking the rules. On the contrary, my experience is that the left wing leaning people are quick to criticise "their own" if they are guilty of any wrongdoing, so pointing out what Corbyn and that SNP MP did does not really work as a way of evening up the score so to speak.

If Corbyn had won the election in December and was currently Prime Minister what he did would be a huge story, but as it is, he's just another bit part player who did wrong - if the authorities decide to take it further, I would have no sympathy for him. As for Margaret Ferrier, that seems a much worse offence to me as she travelled on a train knowing she had tested positive for Covid, I'd say she should give serious consideration to resigning her seat - I'd probably be an SNP voter if I was a Scot, but there's no way I'd vote for her if I lived in her constituency and she had the gall to stand for re election.
    She's not the first who has crossed the line Dr Catherine Calderwood ,Scotland's chief medical officer was one as was Professor Neil Ferguson scientific advisor and Stephen Kinnock, plus of course the evil Dominic

Re: Boris is a buffoon

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    She's not the first who has crossed the line Dr Catherine Calderwood ,Scotland's chief medical officer was one as was Professor Neil Ferguson scientific advisor and Stephen Kinnock, plus of course the evil Dominic
    So, what's your point? One difference I can see between all of the cases and Cummings' is that all of them admitted doing wrong and apologised with two of them subsequently resigning (I think Margaret Ferrier will end up doing that as well), Cummings has done none of these things and continues to be one of the most important and influential people in this Government of none of the talents.