+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boris is a buffoon

Boris is a buffoon

After today's announcement about 6 people meeting in homes I despair.

Are they really that bloody stupid.

They can't stop XR. BLM and raves.
    Yet now they are threatening the only people that did follow the stupid rules.

Let's get Jezzer back ASAP.

Do the new rules apply in Caerphilly where everyone's already infected and in prison?

Re: Boris is a buffoon

He's also a bouffant.

Could be worse, Diane Abbott could be running the country 🥱

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Could be worse, Diane Abbott could be running the country 🥱
    I'm not sure she'd be worse quite frankly, however you are right; it could be worse it could be Dopey J Trump

This from that renown leftie Toby Young

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...-to-back-boris

Friends turning against him now;-

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...on-coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I’ve always felt he has a short span as PM. He’s basically the Brexit chimp. I think Boris thinks far too highly of his own ability and charisma to keep those onside who have always regarded him as a lazy waste of spunk and those who are now realising he is the total incompetent twat others have portrayed him.

He’ll serve his purpose and then I expect the Tory grandees to start the next Tory puppet show.
    Last edited by Jordi Culé; 19-09-20 at 04:47. Reason: Not enough bad language, changed space to spunk

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    After today's announcement about 6 people meeting in homes I despair.

Are they really that bloody stupid.

They can't stop XR. BLM and raves.
    Yet now they are threatening the only people that did follow the stupid rules.

Let's get Jezzer back ASAP.

Do the new rules apply in Caerphilly where everyone's already infected and in prison?
    People who spread this disease without any thought and responsibility to their behaviour and the consequences to the vulnerable the real buffons

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    People who spread this disease without any thought and responsibility to their behaviour and the consequences to the vulnerable the real buffons
    What...quality goalkeepers?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What...quality goalkeepers?
    Reply some you up

You'd like to think not even he would be that stupid.

There again...

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    You'd like to think not even he would be that stupid.

There again...
    Was he checking his eyesight maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Was he checking his eyesight maybe?

Keir Starmer pulling no punches in his speech at the Labour Party Conference when talking about Johnson;-

"And this is the big difference between the prime minister and me.

While Boris Johnson was writing flippant columns about bendy bananas, I was defending victims and prosecuting terrorists.

While he was being sacked by a newspaper for making up quotes, I was fighting for justice and the rule of law."

Heisenberg

Keir Starmer pulling no punches in his speech at the Labour Party Conference when talking about Johnson;-

"And this is the big difference between the prime minister and me.

While Boris Johnson was writing flippant columns about bendy bananas, I was defending victims and prosecuting terrorists.

While he was being sacked by a newspaper for making up quotes, I was fighting for justice and the rule of law."
    You love to see it!

https://twitter.com/tompeck/status/1...771512323?s=20

This is our prime minister, talking a load of garbled nonsense. I'm (obviously) not a tory and I found that cringeworthy to listen to.
    Imagine being a tory minister and you have to listen to that on a daily basis.
    I'm not at all surprised that they're starting to turn against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

This is our prime minister, talking a load of garbled nonsense. I'm (obviously) not a tory and I found that cringeworthy to listen to.
    He says all that and then he's shut the pubs at 10pm. *laughing*

He's an absolute mess.

My favourite bollock/negligent behaviour hes dropped mind is knowingly insisting people return to work whilst the track and trace system is wholly inadequate.

Still he'll find someone else to blame.

The Italians and Germans love their freedoms less than us?! Johnson, flailing for an answer, throws out more of the populist guff that has served him so well so far. As one of the replies on twitter says, once the anger subsides, you are left with sadness - and the depressing thought that many still seem to believe that this man is any way fit to lead our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    The Italians and Germans love their freedoms less than us?! Johnson, flailing for an answer, throws out more of the populist guff that has served him so well so far. As one of the replies on twitter says, once the anger subsides, you are left with sadness - and the depressing thought that many still seem to believe that this man is any way fit to lead our country.
    He also claimed that free speech and democracy have come from this country in the last 300 years.

The guy needs to go. Absolutely not fit for the job.
    At a time like this, more than any other we needed clear leadership. A clear and understood message.
    that just isn't Boris, he starts sentences without knowing himself where they're going.
    Barely anyone knows or understands what the latest social distancing guidelines are, so it isn't any surprise that the whole thing is falling apart.

He also claimed that free speech and democracy have come from this country in the last 300 years.

The guy needs to go. Absolutely not fit for the job.
    At a time like this, more than any other we needed clear leadership. A clear and understood message.
    that just isn't Boris, he starts sentences without knowing himself where they're going.
    Barely anyone knows or understands what the latest social distancing guidelines are, so it isn't any surprise that the whole thing is falling apart.
    "A stitch in time...and all that"

There is no way that the Tory Party, one of the most successful and regenerating political forces on the planet, will allow this idiot to front their next general election campaign. He has served his purpose and will be chucked into the same dust-bin where Cameron and May currently reside.

Be careful what you wish for, dishy Rishi takes over with 80 seats majority , Covid wains , out of Europe ,who knows what happens then .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Be careful what you wish for, dishy Rishi takes over with 80 seats majority , Covid wains , out of Europe ,who knows what happens then .
    I think Rishi is going to catch some of the shit when furlough ends and the new Covid scheme doesn’t save an amount of people’s jobs.

Undeniably, any job retention scheme was reliant upon a competent strategy to get Covid under some sort of control and well that’s worked it well. I’m assuming he was in these meetings when our bumbling cuntwaffle was telling people to go to the pub and get back into the office for work?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I think Rishi is going to catch some of the shit when furlough ends and the new Covid scheme doesn’t save an amount of people’s jobs.

Undeniably, any job retention scheme was reliant upon a competent strategy to get Covid under some sort of control and well that’s worked it well. I’m assuming he was in these meetings when our bumbling cuntwaffle was telling people to go to the pub and get back into the office for work?
    Incredible times for a nieve young chancellor, baptism of fire I'm sure he will have made mistakes , he's impressed a lot of folk though , he and his gang have Boris in their sights ,they will play the long game , I like the lad .