+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Away games streaming?

Away games streaming?

Is there any reason why away games aren't being streamed in the new season, like they were under lockdown? It's good that the home games are available to view, but why not the away games as well? If you can show a game to the home fans, surely you can show it to the away fans as well?

Re: Away games streaming?

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Is there any reason why away games aren't being streamed in the new season, like they were under lockdown? It's good that the home games are available to view, but why not the away games as well? If you can show a game to the home fans, surely you can show it to the away fans as well?
    I suppose it’s fair, you wouldn’t get away tickets in A season ticket. You can still buy the matches at £10 each.

Seems we aren't getting it but remember reading something about a deal to stream home games and weekday aways. May have meant weekday aways are avialbke for purchase I suppose. Can't remember where I saw it.

I suppose the club has never said they would be. Shame though.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I suppose it’s fair, you wouldn’t get away tickets in A season ticket. You can still buy the matches at £10 each.
    just have to put up with commentary being done by opposition fans, may be an improvement :)

I reckon the City commentators are really good and pretty much unbiased

I've been through the Cardiff City site, and I can't see any mention of Saturday away games being available. Mid-week yes, but no mention of Saturdays. Does anyone have a definitive answer? Will we be able to pay to watch away games on a Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I've been through the Cardiff City site, and I can't see any mention of Saturday away games being available. Mid-week yes, but no mention of Saturdays. Does anyone have a definitive answer? Will we be able to pay to watch away games on a Saturday?
    I don't know the answer but I guess each club sells their own home games.

So you may need to buy a pass from the home side?

Get a cheap iptv subsription and watch it on a firestick

Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    Get a cheap iptv subsription and watch it on a firestick
    How does that work A? and cost?

I copied this from Cardiff City's website...

VISIT CARDIFF CITY TV NOW

Watch on-demand video content for free with the Club’s online TV station – Cardiff City TV.

Also, don’t miss a second of City’s matches throughout the 2020/21 season - to follow all the live action see our list of subscription packages below.

That appears in a number of different places on the site, and seems pretty clear - we can watch all games, home and away. Yes?

its so frustrating, why can't they make it clear.
    I can't find any information thats its available is Spain on Saturday. Last year was the same, you might be luck to catch them on twitter otherwise its wait and see on the day if it was available in your region.

Not available on the website to international viewers yet. However, I'm assuming it will be, because when you buy a season pass it doesn't say anything about "home games only".

Saturday's game is on Sky I don't think they can stream away games on sky.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Then that explains that.

I didn't realise it was an early kick-off. Pain in the arse. Although, I'll probably be up.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Thanks, that makes sense. At least they'll be a stream