Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
For me the problem is Ralls.

I like him but he just doesn’t have the pace needed
The other two from that midfield trio aren't world beaters either though if we're being honest.
Bacuna was at fault for the first goal and can't blame anybody else. He managed to misplace a pass under little or no pressure. To think we bought him to do a job in the Premier League is mystifying.
If I was pressed on Vaulks I would say I thought he had more about him than he is showing for us. The three are all about the same standard and don't really have the pace or power to beat a man and put a team on the backfoot. Their usual choice is a simple pass or back to the keeper.

For me you can't have too many of these nuts and bolts type of players in the team. You need them but for me we've got way too many midfielders who play the ball simple and sit in the middle while doing little else.
We need more, even if it is to free up space for others around them. Let's just say I can't have imagined Wednesday were in too much of a panic having seen any of those mentioned above getting the ball in front of them.