+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Leeds

Liverpool v Leeds

Absoletely cracking game.......don't like Leeds but hey they are moving with pace and energy......what a contrast to our 'performance' this afternoon. Lights years different. WHY cannot we move with such pacer when we are constantly told that is what we have!!

Re: LIverpool v Leeds

Are they the proverbial light years in front of us already? I’m sure we beat them comfortably just a few weeks ago.....

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Absoletely cracking game.......don't like Leeds but hey they are moving with pace and energy......what a contrast to our 'performance' this afternoon. Lights years different. WHY cannot we move with such pacer when we are constantly told that is what we have!!
    Dislike both sides but this is a hell of a game

(As opposed to that dross earlier)

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Are they the proverbial light years in front of us already? I’m sure we beat them comfortably just a few weeks ago.....
    yes they are.....you know...I didn't see ONE City player sweating today...it was pretty much pedantic and walking pace.....and I am old enough to remember Danny Malloy et all coming off at half time dripping in sweat. They HAVE to put more energy into their play.

THIS game is a joy to watch.

yes they are.....you know...I didn't see ONE City player sweating today...it was pretty much pedantic and walking pace.....and I am old enough to remember Danny Malloy et all coming off at half time dripping in sweat. They HAVE to put more energy into their play.

THIS game is a joy to watch.
    Morrison's back was very sweaty after 20 minutes.

He's also got a shit haircut.

I almost had a bet on Leeds this morning. 10-1.

Both defences have been terrible when I mean defending I mean as teams.

It makes the game more enjoyable but also in a straight shootout the team with better players will win

Loudest I’ve heard Liverpool fans during a game for many a long day.

Both defences are getting caught regularly, not good when it’s your team but makes for good viewing as a neutral. Lot of Premiership coaching staff will be watching the openness of the defences with interest, particularly Liverpool’s laxness.

3-3 incredible and well done Leeds for keeping at it and being brave.

How the hell did we take 4 points from Leeds last season? They've got some real quality.

This is a compelling game....I even would not mind if Leeds won it.....everything our game earlier was noty

This is a compelling game....I even would not mind if Leeds won it.....everything our game earlier was noty
    They're playing well, but I wouldn't go that far.

4 - 3

Salah hat trick

a few mins to go

4-3...was that a penalty...not so sure....

mmm....£7 to watch the insipid display earlier by City...or watch this for free....?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    4 - 3

Salah hat trick

a few mins to go
    And of course, I chose Mane over Salah for my fantasy team.

mmm....£7 to watch the insipid display earlier by City...or watch this for free....?
    What channel is it free on?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    And of course, I chose Mane over Salah for my fantasy team.
    Same here

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    What channel is it free on?

Your neighbours house

Re: Liverpool v Leeds

Excellent game, Leeds will have no problems if they keep on playing like that - in fact, I could see them finishing top half.

Leeds were very good at getting players in the opposition's box. We rarely, if ever, get many that far forward. It was an excellent game especially the first half.

hesgoal.com or kickofgoal.com....

Just watched this on MotD, jesus what a Leeds love in. The equalising goal- "and they've done it the Leeds way, playing from the goalkeeper from the back"

The keeper passed it to a defender who smacked it forward 60 yards

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Just watched this on MotD, jesus what a Leeds love in. The equalising goal- "and they've done it the Leeds way, playing from the goalkeeper from the back"

The keeper passed it to a defender who smacked it forward 60 yards
    Sky weren't much better. At one point Martin Tyler told us what a special addition to the Premier League they will be referring several times to the Bielsa way.

Fact of the matter was they had a go but ultimately got beaten by a very out of sorts Liverpool and went home with no points.