+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Denis Nilson

Re: Denis Nilson

Tennant is eerily good as Nilson. If anyone wants another recommendation, I've just finished watching a great docu series about the Golden State Killer called 'I'll be Gone in the Dark'. Pretty staggering for a number of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Not sure where these two fit , but interesting reads ,especially their mindsets and how they influence people :

Helter Skelter: The True Story of the Manson Murders by Vincent Bugliosi (Author), Curt Gentry (Author)

Waco: A Survivor's Story Paperback – by David Thibodeau (Author), Leon Whiteson (Author), Aviva Layton (Author)
    My farourite manson fact is that on the night of the tate murders, Bruce Lee was supposed to attend the party at the house where it happened, but cancelled at the last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    My farourite manson fact is that on the night of the tate murders, Bruce Lee was supposed to attend the party at the house where it happened, but cancelled at the last minute.
    he would have battered the feck into them

poor Sharon tate , what a stunner

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    he would have battered the feck into them

poor Sharon tate , what a stunner
    They were armed, but I would love to have known how it would have panned out if bruce lee was there

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    They were armed, but I would love to have known how it would have panned out if bruce lee was there
    What makes women stab a fellow woman pregnant with a child 16 times ?

The cult of personality ?

LSD ?

Mental illness ? ......were kasabian and the others all mentally ill, at the same time ?

The Manson family came from mostly middle class backgrounds

I don't understand it at all , my mother and my sister are Bible bashing catholics and in my opinion waste an hour a week at mass but would they join a jonestown massacre ?

Would your average Christian join that waco lunatic ?

Have you heard of the heavens gate death cult ?

What the feck is wrong with these people ? Some are vulnerable and missing something in life but to commit mass murder ? To engage in mass murder of children by making them drink kool aid and then kill themselves ?

Its staggering

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    What makes women stab a fellow woman pregnant with a child 16 times ?

The cult of personality ?

LSD ?

Mental illness ? ......were kasabian and the others all mentally ill, at the same time ?

The Manson family came from mostly middle class backgrounds

I don't understand it at all , my mother and my sister are Bible bashing catholics and in my opinion waste an hour a week at mass but would they join a jonestown massacre ?

Would your average Christian join that waco lunatic ?

Have you heard of the heavens gate death cult ?

What the feck is wrong with these people ? Some are vulnerable and missing something in life but to commit mass murder ? To engage in mass murder of children by making them drink kool aid and then kill themselves ?

Its staggering
    I think some people in society are vulnerable or weak of mind and become attracted by powerful individuals with driven messaging , how the folk at Waco agreed with the nut job David Koresh is beyond belief , the TV Drama Waco is well worth a watch

I think some people in society are vulnerable or weak of mind and become attracted by powerful individuals with driven messaging , how the folk at Waco agreed with the nut job David Koresh is beyond belief , the TV Drama Waco is well worth a watch
    watch heavens gate , I will try and find it on you tube

Highly intelligent people sitting there talking to the camera about how in the next few days they were going to follow their leader and go to the next stage to heaven , by swigging a load of pills

I remember watching live TV as waco was unfolding , utter madness , mind you the police were culpable there

900 died ,300 were children, all because of one man's nutty philosophy.

https://youtu.be/1zI9ub9AgF0

Very harrowing listening to the children being forced to drink poison

What a madman but what about those who stood by him and helped ?

Saw a Netflix I think documentary on this a few years back....hundreds if them just lying there from footage from above.....so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Saw a Netflix I think documentary on this a few years back....hundreds if them just lying there from footage from above.....so sad.
    The murder of the US government representative who flew into the jungle to see what this community was up to was horrific

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I used to live in Cranley Gardens a few doors down from his old flat.
    My wife used to live a few streets away from Fred and Rose West's house in Gloucester.

We often walked past his house going into town. Saw him outside the house a couple of times.

My one brother-in-law went to a party at the house

My father-in-law and other brother-in-law both worked in Gloucester Foundry with him. He seemed a nice chap always very helpful.

Little did they know!