+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Declan Rice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Declan Rice

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    QED
    You do realise that you are going to have to spend the rest of the season saying how superior Rice is, cos a person like you can never back down.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You do realise that you are going to have to spend the rest of the season saying how superior Rice is, cos a person like you can never back down.
    This is like the kind of discussion infants have in the playground where you say that Dinosaurs are fantastic and anyone who disagrees smells of poo!

Rice and Ampadu are really talented footballers.

Wales and England (formerly Ireland) are lucky to have those young talents in their international set up.

Both have played impressively and, at times, less impressively for their international teams.

Ampadu is 18 months younger than Rice but due to inexperience, playing for a basket case club before being loaned to the best youth coach in Europe and playing 3 league games whilst Rice stayed with West Ham and has made 100 Premier League appearances and might be in line for a £70m transfer to Chelsea.

You don't have to diss Rice's talent to admire Ampadu's. Is that too difficult for you to understand?

You don't have to diss Rice's talent to admire Ampadu's. Is that too difficult for you to understand?
    I am discussing Rice's performance this evening cos he's got a massive price tag on his head, nothing to do with Ampadu, you are the one who brought him up!

I am discussing Rice's performance this evening cos he's got a massive price tag on his head, nothing to do with Ampadu, you are the one who brought him up!
    They reportedly want to pay £70m for Declan Rice who was actually on their books a few seasons ago, and he's not even a major upgrade on Ampadu, and who can forget Salah & De Bruyne!! They are a mental club and always have been since the mad Russian took over!
    Just me making 2 and 2 as 5 as usual

Just me making 2 and 2 as 5 as usual
    In case you missed it, he was shite this evening, so I was asking what all the fuss was about. You'd have to be nuts to pay £70m for Rice. And now you have gone and taken this thread off on a weird tangent for some unknown reason!

In case you missed it, he was shite this evening, so I was asking what all the fuss was about. You'd have to be nuts to pay £70m for Rice. And now you have gone and taken this thread off on a weird tangent for some unknown reason!
    Given tonights showing, Ampadu is a far better player. Can't wait for the England v Wales game
    When you say a weird tangent why did you post this?

You're basing his ability on one game, or have you kept an eye on him?