+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Declan Rice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Declan Rice

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You don't have to diss Rice's talent to admire Ampadu's. Is that too difficult for you to understand?
    I am discussing Rice's performance this evening cos he's got a massive price tag on his head, nothing to do with Ampadu, you are the one who brought him up!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I am discussing Rice's performance this evening cos he's got a massive price tag on his head, nothing to do with Ampadu, you are the one who brought him up!
    They reportedly want to pay £70m for Declan Rice who was actually on their books a few seasons ago, and he's not even a major upgrade on Ampadu, and who can forget Salah & De Bruyne!! They are a mental club and always have been since the mad Russian took over!
    Just me making 2 and 2 as 5 as usual

Just me making 2 and 2 as 5 as usual
    In case you missed it, he was shite this evening, so I was asking what all the fuss was about. You'd have to be nuts to pay £70m for Rice. And now you have gone and taken this thread off on a weird tangent for some unknown reason!

In case you missed it, he was shite this evening, so I was asking what all the fuss was about. You'd have to be nuts to pay £70m for Rice. And now you have gone and taken this thread off on a weird tangent for some unknown reason!
    Given tonights showing, Ampadu is a far better player. Can't wait for the England v Wales game
    When you say a weird tangent why did you post this?

When you say a weird tangent why did you post this?
    You brought him up so I answered you. Are you pissed or something?

You're basing his ability on one game, or have you kept an eye on him?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You're basing his ability on one game, or have you kept an eye on him?
    I was judging him on his reported £70m price tag. Did you see a £70m player strolling around the pitch this evening?

I was judging him on his reported £70m price tag. Did you see a £70m player strolling around the pitch this evening?
    So you're judging him on one game then I didn't see him as i do't have sky, and even if i did i don't think that i'd tune in to West ham v Newcastle. By the way, he's not a 70m player yet, you seem to believe the media when it suits your argument....