+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff's staggered work hours plan to cut city centre congestion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Cardiff's staggered work hours plan to cut city centre congestion

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    What a wonderful place to have the christmas market, right in front of the castle. The only criticism that i can offer is why wasn't this done years ago? Makes complete sense. Maybe the food area can relocate to the original Christmas market area, There's a Panini shop at the front of the queens arcade, so no waiting around.
    That is exactly where the food place should have been on day 1, I agree with you, it's perfect.
    hey wouldn't have had to close Castle Street.

As an edit to this, the panini shop wouldn't be able to use it for their customers if they haven't signed up for the ordering app. You may recall only about 11 businesses did, and if it wasn't one it would be barred, like the vast majority of other food places in the centre.
    Nothing like a council that considers everyone is there?

Heisenberg

Re: Cardiff's staggered work hours plan to cut city centre congestion

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    That is exactly where the food place should have been on day 1, I agree with you, it's perfect.
    hey wouldn't have had to close Castle Street.

As an edit to this, the panini shop wouldn't be able to use it for their customers if they haven't signed up for the ordering app. You may recall only about 11 businesses did, and if it wasn't one it would be barred, like the vast majority of other food places in the centre.
    Nothing like a council that considers everyone is there?
    You're taking the piss, right?