+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Death Of Planet Earth , BBC 1 , now

Re: The Death Of Planet Earth , BBC 1 , now

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    My point, to him, that was I was just pointing out what I said in my original post to the person I replied to, and wasn't having a discussion..
    is this radio Moscow?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    is this radio Moscow?
    No idea, but I wasn't talking to you. So move along.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    No idea, but I wasn't talking to you. So move along.
    I wasn't talking to you either

I just was baffled by what the feck you were talking about

I won't be going anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I wasn't talking to you either

I just was baffled by what the feck you were talking about

I won't be going anywhere
    People were having a pop at that Maurice fella, I showed the similarities in what he was doing and compared it to watching a TV show.. Its the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    You don't need to be genius to work out that pumping toxic waste into the air and the land and the water and engineering terrain for one specific use ....and doing all of this day in day out, 24 hours a day......is only going to result in an inhospitable environment. It's just glaringly fckn obvious. FFS.

BTW, the Valleys mentality that you talk of has produced some of the most important social movements in the history of Wales. People who volunteer to travel to a foreign country in solidarity with other working-class people to fight against fascism. People who stick together and hold out against shitty working conditions.

You might have sat in your house researching whether or not humans are destroying their planet, but you don't sound like the type of person who has a very good understanding of the virtues of the collective nor someone who would have the courage of their convictions to act for the greater good.

I might be someone who is swayed by popular perceptions about the state of the planet, but even if I'm wrong, what is the worst that could happen ? There will be more forests, more habitats for species to become extinct in, clean water, clean air, less (not fewer) micro plastic in the sea, etc etc.

There is a lot to be said for common sense and less website trawling .
    Good post.
    Spedger