+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 5,000 watch PSG yesterday, yet.........

5,000 watch PSG yesterday, yet.........

they're having more Covid new cases per day in France than they were in the spring - maybe I'm wrong in thinking fans won't be allowed into Cardiff City Stadium at all this season?

Re: 5,000 watch PSG yesterday, yet.........

I’m sure that’ll be reviewed by the french govt shortly, doesn’t make sense when some hospitals are already struggling to cope again.

I noticed that In the St Etienne game on Saturday, the limited crowd was concentrated into two stands - didn’t seem to make sense with most of the stadium left completely empty

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    I’m sure that’ll be reviewed by the french govt shortly, doesn’t make sense when some hospitals are already struggling to cope again.

I noticed that In the St Etienne game on Saturday, the limited crowd was concentrated into two stands - didn’t seem to make sense with most of the stadium left completely empty
    The PSG-Marseilles game was like that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post

Given what we saw in the Spring, it seems incredible that spectators are allowed at the moment in a country that is struggling so much - it completely contradicts what we saw in the spring doesn't it?