+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brexit - Internal Market Bill - Boris incompetent and lying (again)...

Re: Brexit - Internal Market Bill - Boris incompetent and lying (again)...

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    But we didn't hold all the cards for 3 years, because of most of those treacherous, seditious, remainer politicians in parliament were removed. And there's still some there as Monday showed us. As for the deal Boris as realized the problem, and the EU might try and use it to split the UK if negotiations don't go their way. Which they will
    When exactly do you think you will stop blaming other people for the choices and direction chosen and start taking a bit of responsibility for it? It strikes me that the tangible limitations of Brexit will always be down to courts, sabotaging politicians or the EU bullying poor little UK by seeking the best divorce terms to suit themselves.

The problems will never be down to the likes of Johnson, Gove, Cummings, Farage et al who sold this picture of the land of milk and honey where we could retain all the best bits of EU membership whilst also getting all the supposed benefits of not being a member. Obviously they continue to rely on gullible people like you whilst pedaling their elixirs and potions though.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    When exactly do you think you will stop blaming other people for the choices and direction chosen and start taking a bit of responsibility for it? It strikes me that the tangible limitations of Brexit will always be down to courts, sabotaging politicians or the EU bullying poor little UK by seeking the best divorce terms to suit themselves.

The problems will never be down to the likes of Johnson, Gove, Cummings, Farage et al who sold this picture of the land of milk and honey where we could retain all the best bits of EU membership whilst also getting all the supposed benefits of not being a member. Obviously they continue to rely on gullible people like you whilst pedaling their elixirs and potions though.
    Colluding with a foreign power against your own country, is seditious at least and treason at most. So all these ex politicians and former politicians saying Boris and the Tories are breaking the law, should shut the f@ck up. And as for gullible. I just have a different opinion and view of things than you do. perhaps you're the gullible one believing MSN as fact 😜

Heisenberg

Colluding with a foreign power against your own country, is seditious at least and treason at most. So all these ex politicians and former politicians saying Boris and the Tories are breaking the law, should shut the f@ck up. And as for gullible. I just have a different opinion and view of things than you do. perhaps you're the gullible one believing MSN as fact 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Don't know why you're laughing, you make Dr evil look intelligent. 😜

Colluding with a foreign power against your own country, is seditious at least and treason at most. So all these ex politicians and former politicians saying Boris and the Tories are breaking the law, should shut the f@ck up. And as for gullible. I just have a different opinion and view of things than you do. perhaps you're the gullible one believing MSN as fact ��
    There is a term for the form of government you seem to favour where the government of the day breaks the law and everyone else should shut up and suck it up and it's not democracy!

Heisenberg

Don't know why you're laughing, you make Dr evil look intelligent. ��
    He's a doctor.

There is a term for the form of government you seem to favour where the government of the day breaks the law and everyone else should shut up and suck it up and it's not democracy!
    And your version of democracy, is overthrowing a democratic vote by the people, by global elites who did not like the result. OK. Anyway can't be arsed to chat no more today, it's nice outside and I intend to go and enjoy it. 👍

Someone in the current cabinet said it was breaking the law!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Someone in the current cabinet said it was breaking the law!

FAKE NEWS!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    A WUM, surely?

Colluding with a foreign power against your own country, is seditious at least and treason at most. So all these ex politicians and former politicians saying Boris and the Tories are breaking the law, should shut the f@ck up. And as for gullible. I just have a different opinion and view of things than you do. perhaps you're the gullible one believing MSN as fact ��
    Do you mean MSM? MSN was an online messaging service and I'm not entirely sure what they have to do with the global banking elite of shadowy politician lizards who run the world

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    A WUM, surely?
    He's (Rogers Blue) the best parody account on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Imagine coming over as so delusional that the greatest compliment that anyone has paid you on social media is that you are a parody account!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I bet he tosses himself off over Nigel Farage

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I bet he tosses himself off over Nigel Farage
    Difficult image to dislodge. How does Nigel react?

Difficult image to dislodge. How does Nigel react?
    He probably wears it as a badge of honour as he's seen with his fag and a pint

Attack dogs are off again

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Attack dogs are off again
    That's the left for you, pack mode mentality with nothing but personal attacks 👍

That's the left for you, pack mode mentality with nothing but personal attacks 👍
    Who you calling Dr Evil?

Who you calling Dr Evil?
    He's a fictional character, made in jest. Unlike the abuse what I, wb and lom receive from the idiots on your side of the debate

He's a fictional character, made in jest. Unlike the abuse what I, wb and lom receive from the idiots on your side of the debate
    Would you have a little cry if I called you a forelock tugger for all your sucking up to Johnson and Trump's terrible governments?

If so, I won't.

You complain about personal attacks from people you call idiots without the slightest whiff of irony!

Fortunately I have had some very supportive pms that have helped heal the emotional scarring from this and other supposedly jestful abuse!

That's the left for you, pack mode mentality with nothing but personal attacks ��
    No aspiration

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    No aspiration
    Only ex.. asperation