+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit - Internal Market Bill - Boris incompetent and lying (again)...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit - Internal Market Bill - Boris incompetent and lying (again)...

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    When exactly do you think you will stop blaming other people for the choices and direction chosen and start taking a bit of responsibility for it? It strikes me that the tangible limitations of Brexit will always be down to courts, sabotaging politicians or the EU bullying poor little UK by seeking the best divorce terms to suit themselves.

The problems will never be down to the likes of Johnson, Gove, Cummings, Farage et al who sold this picture of the land of milk and honey where we could retain all the best bits of EU membership whilst also getting all the supposed benefits of not being a member. Obviously they continue to rely on gullible people like you whilst pedaling their elixirs and potions though.
    Colluding with a foreign power against your own country, is seditious at least and treason at most. So all these ex politicians and former politicians saying Boris and the Tories are breaking the law, should shut the f@ck up. And as for gullible. I just have a different opinion and view of things than you do. perhaps you're the gullible one believing MSN as fact 😜

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Colluding with a foreign power against your own country, is seditious at least and treason at most. So all these ex politicians and former politicians saying Boris and the Tories are breaking the law, should shut the f@ck up. And as for gullible. I just have a different opinion and view of things than you do. perhaps you're the gullible one believing MSN as fact 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    A WUM, surely?

Colluding with a foreign power against your own country, is seditious at least and treason at most. So all these ex politicians and former politicians saying Boris and the Tories are breaking the law, should shut the f@ck up. And as for gullible. I just have a different opinion and view of things than you do. perhaps you're the gullible one believing MSN as fact ��
    There is a term for the form of government you seem to favour where the government of the day breaks the law and everyone else should shut up and suck it up and it's not democracy!

Someone in the current cabinet said it was breaking the law!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Someone in the current cabinet said it was breaking the law!

FAKE NEWS!

Colluding with a foreign power against your own country, is seditious at least and treason at most. So all these ex politicians and former politicians saying Boris and the Tories are breaking the law, should shut the f@ck up. And as for gullible. I just have a different opinion and view of things than you do. perhaps you're the gullible one believing MSN as fact ��
    Do you mean MSM? MSN was an online messaging service and I'm not entirely sure what they have to do with the global banking elite of shadowy politician lizards who run the world