+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fatties FC

Re: Fatties FC

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Posters calling for Southall in goal have obviously never seen William Foulke. 24 stone towards the end of his career.
    To be fair he died 60 odd years before I was born but yes, Google does indeed prove he was a lumper 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    To be fair he died 60 odd years before I was born but yes, Google does indeed prove he was a lumper ��
    To be fair as well, Tommy Lawrence, John Robertson, Alan Foggon etc have all been mentioned from the dim and distant past....... now what about that Henry VIII, he was a defender (of the faith) who was a bit on the large side

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    I caught sight of Neil Ruddock on TV and thought about what a full team professional fatties might look like. A Man T!tyy City if you will. Players that spring to mind would be....
    Big Nev in goals
    A front two of Jon Parkin and Mick Quin. Maybe Gazza and Sammy Lee in the middle. Struggling for chunky wingers though.
    Paul Went was quite chunky.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    To be fair as well, Tommy Lawrence, John Robertson, Alan Foggon etc have all been mentioned from the dim and distant past....... now what about that Henry VIII, he was a defender (of the faith) who was a bit on the large side
    Very true and yes I've heard he was especially good at headers.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Very true and yes I've heard he was especially good at headers.
    Became a very successful manager as well, never afraid to wield the axe