+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neil Warnock has Covid-19

Re: Neil Warnock has Covid-19

All the best Neil

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    So do thousands of others.
    is this post so you can have an argument with the people who reply?

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    But I do not currently know anyone else with Covid, If I did I would also send them well wishes...
    It just gets a little tedious doesn't it "player has covid" "player has covid" "manager has covid"

How is Neil when you spoke to him last?

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    is this post so you can have an argument with the people who reply?
    No its because I think it is no different when we the public get it, I don't know why it's a big deal when people that are famous get it and I don't know why it makes the news.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    None of them have recently managed Cardiff City and this is a Cardiff City message board. If the title was "Bob from Bangor has Covid" I doubt it would get much response.
    I'm just bored of the media throwing famous people's cases at us. Cool..its no different to Brian at work having it.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    What a charming comment
    Am I factually incorrect? Have I been abusive in any way? Here comes Mr self-righteousness.

This board is great. It really is. Being slammed for making a comment that is neither abusive nor in bad taste

This board is great. It really is. Being slammed for making a comment that is neither abusive nor in bad taste
    The aim of your post has achieved its purpose well done,

i'm pretty sure he has at least 15 left backs that can kick the shite out of covid

Wouldn't you wish Brian all the best if he was unfortunate to test positive?

I'm just bored of the media throwing famous people's cases at us. Cool..its no different to Brian at work having it.
    wouldn't you wish Brian all the best if he tested positive?

He's the ex Cardiff City manager, this is a Cardiff City message board. Maybe try some meditation and yoga.

It just gets a little tedious doesn't it "player has covid" "player has covid" "manager has covid"

How is Neil when you spoke to him last?
    Well i haven't spoke to him since he left Cardiff, but I did play golf with him a few times as he joined our local club in Bridgend when he was manager, to be fair I spent more time with him the last 2 years than I have some of my family

Wish Brian all the best for a speedy recovery. How many are isolating where you work?

Why even reply, the heading was pretty clear so was easy enough to skip and it seemed the vasy majority thought it news worthy about a recent cardiff city manager.

I guess you got the attention you must crave, odd.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    The aim of your post has achieved its purpose well done,
    So you've said. I've stated otherwise.

Just because I have argued with others in the past doesn't mean that is my whole purpose on here.. Did you read any other replies or just Taylor your response to suit your argument? Weak.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Why even reply, the heading was pretty clear so was easy enough to skip and it seemed the vasy majority thought it news worthy about a recent cardiff city manager.

I guess you got the attention you must crave, odd.
    Because I've got a Bee in my bonnet about celebrities being held up on pedestals, as it goes in all matters of life.

**** all to do with attention but if that's your sad angle..

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Wish Brian all the best for a speedy recovery. How many are isolating where you work?
    That's a different argument that I'm having with my own work place..

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    Well i haven't spoke to him since he left Cardiff, but I did play golf with him a few times as he joined our local club in Bridgend when he was manager, to be fair I spent more time with him the last 2 years than I have some of my family
    That's lovely. But in general none of us really know these people on a personal level do we? So why care if famous person x has it?

Don't bother reading some of the nonsense on here Neil

Hope Covid doesn't take your life , as at your age you are vulnerable

Bluebird Legend but don't vote brexit next time ok ?

So you've said. I've stated otherwise.

Just because I have argued with others in the past doesn't mean that is my whole purpose on here.. Did you read any other replies or just Taylor your response to suit your argument? Weak.
    No i just can see what kind of person you are,weak or is that you.See you have dragged me in aswell

Hope he has a speedy recovery

Best of luck to him, with his wife being a cancer survivor I hope she can also remain free of the virus.

All the best with it NW!!

All the best Neil and Brian!