+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gareth Bale , Obscene Wages

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gareth Bale , Obscene Wages

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    I don't know why he can't be on 50k a week or even 100k and then the paying public wouldn't have to hand over such a large part of their income to watch "the peoples game". It's not just him, it's all of it. Sky, BT, chairmen, players and worst of all, agents.
    I think we have to accept that there is big money in football but its a satanic beast now

As you say players , sky , bt , presenters .....that Richard keys made a load out of the game and he was a complete clown and of course agents

Sky Andrew was a right creepy salesman , I think he represented sol Campbell, a right narcissistic overpaid tart

It all stinks

I joined a fishing club in March, several miles of the river ely full of trout , perch , pike , roach , chub , barbel , dace

A lovely 3 or 4 hours out in the countryside

The cost ? 40 quid

For the year

You could go everyday if you wanted to

Spurs pay bale 600 grand a week , millions is washing around the club and a working class spurs fan from a council estate in North East London is asked to pay 70 quid to watch his team , even though most of their income comes from television ?

Its appalling

Re: Gareth Bale , Obscene Wages

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think we have to accept that there is big money in football but its a satanic beast now

As you say players , sky , bt , presenters .....that Richard keys made a load out of the game and he was a complete clown and of course agents

Sky Andrew was a right creepy salesman , I think he represented sol Campbell, a right narcissistic overpaid tart

It all stinks

I joined a fishing club in March, several miles of the river ely full of trout , perch , pike , roach , chub , barbel , dace

A lovely 3 or 4 hours out in the countryside

The cost ? 40 quid

For the year

You could go everyday if you wanted to

Spurs pay bale 600 grand a week , millions is washing around the club and a working class spurs fan from a council estate in North East London is asked to pay 70 quid to watch his team , even though most of their income comes from television ?

Its appalling
    Football turned to shit years ago.

The funny thing is if supporters wanted to flex any muscle in changing its values they’d just stop watching it. The truth is the majority either don’t have the bollocks and continue whining about it, don’t give a **** or given up a long time ago.