+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sky making a big thing of QPR not taking the knee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sky making a big thing of QPR not taking the knee

Fair play, this new guy has got all of the "independent thinkers" cliches and buzzwords off pat hasn't he.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Fair play, this new guy has got all of the "independent thinkers" cliches and buzzwords off pat hasn't he.
    I love the "don't believe the media" one they trot out. Do these people fly around the world getting their news first-hand? It must be expensive, time-consuming and ****ing exhausting. Can you imagine having to verify everything yourself? I wonder what it's like in the WH press room.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I love the "don't believe the media" one they trot out. Do these people fly around the world getting their news first-hand? It must be expensive, time-consuming and ****ing exhausting. Can you imagine having to verify everything yourself? I wonder what it's like in the WH press room.
    No they get it from a sizeable industry who make a very profitable living selling their wares to the cavernous mouths who think they are special because they don't believe the media.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    No they get it from a sizeable industry who make a very profitable living selling their wares to the cavernous mouths who think they are special because they don't believe the media.

Exactly. "I don't listen to the mainstream media, I listen to some niche, privately owned, non-regulated conspiracy theorist who tells me not to trust the mainstream media". Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post

Exactly. "I don't listen to the mainstream media, I listen to some niche, privately owned, non-regulated conspiracy theorist who tells me not to trust the mainstream media". Hmmm.
    Free thinkers-Polemicists-we have several on this board, although one of them references the mainstream media when it suits his argument.