+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sky making a big thing of QPR not taking the knee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sky making a big thing of QPR not taking the knee

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Racism will always exist . People are not born racist . They learn it , often from their parents . And some people are not just racist in attitude they are serious neo nazi activists . We can't change people like that , they need to be dealt with by the law .

In general I liken dealing with racism to dealing and learning to live with a chronic illness. Diabetes , kidney problems , arthritis etc

The Psychiatrist who treats me said you have suffered with depression and anxiety since your early years , your father suffered with depression , your mother and your uncle . You have to accept that you will always have a problem with it but you can manage it and confine it to a small part of life . Take the drugs I suggest , avoid alcohol , go fishing to relax , go for a walk

If society is to deal,with racism it has to accept that whether we like it or not an element of people in this country are racist . An extreme element are criminally racist and need to be in prison .

If action is going to be taken on racism , say the knee protest faded from football which I think it will then we need to ensure firstly education is at the forefront . From a young age children are taught about different cultures , some will already be learning racist views from their home , nothing can be done about that .

That education needs to continue in colleges , the workplace

The police need to be praised and supported when they do a good job and they must be helped to weed out and convict if needed racist police officers .

Instead of offering jobs to people from ethnic minorities serving burgers on match day at cardiff city .....a statement made by a cardiff city employee when asked by a black youth worker what sort of jobs are on offer to the local community at the new stadium , football and society in general should reach out and be far more affirmative ......I agree with positive discrimination , many dont

We can support the knee protest for as long as we want but if someone makes a racist insult at a game then we either report it and get that person dealt with ....or we keep sitting on our hands .

I am not racist I don't agree with the knee protest , it needs to be stopped , action needs to be taken but I , the football club and society in general don't want to take any action .
    Last edited by Brisbane CCFC; 22-09-20 at 13:57. Reason: !