Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
Why on earth would they deliberately try to mislead you or anyone. You really have got a chip on your shoulder. How would you like it if someone continually criticised the work that you do and accused you of being dishonest.
It seems to me you are the one who has a chip on his shoulder and always chips in to slate other people.

I have not continually criticised the club, but when I ring up and ask the question "There's no charge for this is there?" and the person on the other end says "No", then that is a pretty clear cut answer. So when i ask "Does this affect my season ticket credit for missed games? the answer was "Yes, by £10". So your question is correct , why indeed would the club try and mislead anyone? But that's what happened. I am not sure if it is deliberate or maybe someone who didn't explain themselves clearly. Two of my mates had the same problem when they enquired. My view is that the info was misleading. Doesn't mean it was dishonest,, as I say it could have been a mistake.