+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has anyone e-mailed City about not being allowed to watch matches?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Has anyone e-mailed City about not being allowed to watch matches?

Just wondering if anyone who couldn't watch the Sheffield Wednesday has received a satisfactory explanation as to why this was from the club. I certainly haven't, I replied to the message I got on Saturday the following day and have not even had an acknowledgement again, so am currently in a situation where I'm becoming resigned to not being able to watch the Reading match.

When you think about it, that is a disgrace, considering that people have spent hundreds of pounds by getting season tickets when there was no guarantee that they would be able to attend a single game this year and now they cannot provide the alternative coverage (at £10 per game) and, apparently, are not too bothered about that now they have got our money.

My situation is exactly the same as Harry Paget Flashman both in terms of the messages I got when I tried to watch the game and how I did exactly the same as last season when I had no problem watching post lockdown matches at all - I've even tried to redeem the voucher I was given again and was told that I couldn't do that because it has already been used.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just wondering if anyone who couldn't watch the Sheffield Wednesday has received a satisfactory explanation as to why this was from the club. I certainly haven't, I replied to the message I got on Saturday the following day and have not even had an acknowledgement again, so am currently in a situation where I'm becoming resigned to not being able to watch the Reading match.

When you think about it, that is a disgrace, considering that people have spent hundreds of pounds by getting season tickets when there was no guarantee that they would be able to attend a single game this year and now they cannot provide the alternative coverage (at £10 per game) and, apparently, are not too bothered about that now they have got our money.

My situation is exactly the same as Harry Paget Flashman both in terms of the messages I got when I tried to watch the game and how I did exactly the same as last season when I had no problem watching post lockdown matches at all - I've even tried to redeem the voucher I was given again and was told that I couldn't do that because it has already been used.
    Bob have you tried to get onto the video extras?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Bob have you tried to get onto the video extras?
    Not sure I know what you mean by video extras. I can watch all the highlights and features on previous matches and I watched the live pictures of the Under 23 match on Tuesday. I've also just checked my Bluebirds club account profile and all of the details on there are correct.