+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone e-mailed City about not being allowed to watch matches?

Re: Has anyone e-mailed City about not being allowed to watch matches?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dargavel View Post
    This is the reply I received ...

Hi,

You are only required to redeem your voucher code once.
    Once it has been redeemed it is activated on your account.

Please see the below link - https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/video/live, this stream will be live 15 minutes before kick off.

You can login to other devices uses the email address used to redeem the voucher, however please ensure you log out of all other devices before you do so.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

--
    Dunc M
    cardifftvsupport@streamamg.com

.... so I replied stating that he had not understood my email properly or even read it correctly. So we’ll see whether it works at 3pm today!
    Just put this on the match thread;-

"I've e-mailed the club four times since I was denied the chance to watch the Sheffield Wednesday match and phoned them three times where I was prompted to leave a message. The only response I've had from them was a short e-mail saying I am not subscribed to watch games despite me having received and redeemed the voucher I applied for as a 20/21 season ticket holder.

I'm still not being let in, so, once again, I'm effectively paying a tenner to listen to the game on Radio Wales!"

Surprise surprise it still isn’t working. So that is now 3 matches that I have not been able to view. They did not reply to my last email and so I’ve had to email again and cc the ticket office. I have little hope of a prompt response 🙄

This ?

cricfree.live/watchfeeds/demand/209

This is why I didn’t bother to register.

Technology is shite, when it goes wrong

Unbelievably the link they sent me in the week has worked.

Ditto
    Received a mail today from them at 14.48 asking if I have an alternative email address to which I replied. No further response back.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Ditto
    Received a mail today from them at 14.48 asking if I have an alternative email address to which I replied. No further response back.
    they dontanswer my emails

I think they under estimated how rubbish our ageing fans are with technology!

I'm now being told by the streaming support team that I don't have a season ticket despite me having an e-mail message from the club dated 27 July informing me that my payment for a 20/21 season ticket had gone through !

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'm now being told by the streaming support team that I don't have a season ticket despite me having an e-mail message from the club dated 27 July informing me that my payment for a 20/21 season ticket had gone through !
    I have an international pass. Cut off around the hour mark during the Wednesday game based on the lie that I do not have a subscription package. Annoyed by the media company's subsequent failure to respond to my emails, I reached out to Adam (SLO) at the club. They ignored his emails too. Forest game was on ESPN+; but when I tried again yesterday, I got the same "no subscription" lie. This time the media company responded, claiming my 2019-20 subscription was stopping my 2020-21 subscription from working. They then claimed to remove last year's subscription, but it still doesn't work, and my current subscription is no longer listed in my account now.