Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
You said the point's been made and it's time to move on from the taking the knee, I asked you what's changed to make you think it's time to move on
Time for both of us to be adult on this and agree to disagree, from this thread and those that have contributed it would seem that I'm in the minority in thinking it should stop, but that of course isn't necessarily a true reflection of generic opinion.

What is disappointing is those that want to slate others, including me for having a different opinion. I think we are all in unison on wanting racism to stop, but my opinion is that taking a knee has shown the support, care and empathy that every one has for anti racism and BLM but what I don't believe is taking a knee on an on going basis will fix, or have any influence on racism continuing.

I also understand that others have the opposite opinion. Maybe others contributing to this thread (if any) could give their opinion on why it should or shouldn't continue without turning this in to a 'mud slinging' and therefore respecting differing opinions. I was guilty and naive of not outlining my thoughts behind my comments in my original post.