+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Elephant In The Room

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Elephant In The Room

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Care to explain a bit more Sludge ?
    yes , I dont agree with all of your post but you make fair points

I could chat with you about all this and we would probably agree on some things

I would never shout racist at someone who has differing views about this issue as they clearly not racist but a lot of these people who say ......all lives matter .....are missing the point on purpose , they are racists

But saying let's keep sport away from politics , the protest has gone on long enough , its an American problem are opinions and they are not coming from racists

Re: The Elephant In The Room

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    yes , I dont agree with all of your post but you make fair points

I could chat with you about all this and we would probably agree on some things

I would never shout racist at someone who has differing views about this issue as they clearly not racist but a lot of these people who say ......all lives matter .....are missing the point on purpose , they are racists

But saying let's keep sport away from politics , the protest has gone on long enough , its an American problem are opinions and they are not coming from racists
    I hear you Sludge, what I would say is that the issues that are going on in the US of A are so so different to what goes on here, not to long ago in their history there was ugly scenes with lynch mobs, whereby there were strange fruit hanging in the trees, we have not experienced that sort of thing in our life time here in the UK. On the politics and football side of things can you imagine if the Irish were taking the knee for solidarity for the IRA, IMHO it's best to keep it all out of Football.