+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Taking A Knee

Re: Taking A Knee

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Yeah because racism is most definitely some new fangled bullshit made up by the establishment. Open your eyes for ****s sake
    Last say on the matter from me. You keep arguing about some made up version of the truth about what the kneeling symbol means, keep backing yourself up with multiple accounts and talking to yourself. I'll continue to fight all forms of racism and champion any symbols or protests that get people talking about putting an end to this scourge on society.

Have a good day

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    cash in hand ?
    Er No...Received word that it was actually hand in hand.

I was just thinking of that poster called Spiffin from years and years ago - can't think why, but something I've heard, read or seen in the last day or two must have triggered it off.

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    Numpties like you are so predictable , I would fight the edl no problem at all, im against this new religion that been invented that everyones a victim bollox, I suppose any black people who don't agree with you are traitors to their race ????
    My family are not victims they would kick the arses of any racists, but then again they can think for themselves.
    I am sure you were there with us outside city Hall that day then , opposing the far right

People of any colour have opinions

My view is racism affects everybody and if you are white and you oppose racism thats fine and if you are black and you don't oppose racism that is fine

Racism against black people can make white people who are not racist feel threatened and uncomfortable

My view is people of all colours should fight racism and stick together

If 3 black boys rob a white boy of his mobile phone and call him white trash or cracker they are racists

Fight the power

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Er No...Received word that it was actually hand in hand.
    kids today , it didn't happen when I was a lad

No probs. Think you must have broken the multi-outed record by a significant number of posts. Something to mark down as an achievement I guess!

Stop Doxxing me snowflakes I need my safespace .

Snowflake ? That's a term used by right wing people to slag off fairness and equality for all

The plot thickens
    I agree
    [/QUOTE]

I do wonder if games were being played with full crowds, that players taking the knee would have been met with chants of all lives matter from parts of the crowd?
    Having no fans enables the message to continue to be put across .

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I do wonder if games were being played with full crowds, that players taking the knee would have been met with chants of all lives matter from parts of the crowd?
    Unfortunately I think you may be right on that. It says a lot about human nature.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    It would cause unrest for sure.

BLM feels a little bit manufactured in other parts of the world that isn't the US. Or it feels a little bit tepid. Or something.

At least as many people should be kicking up a fuss about the war in Yemen, which is a feckin atrocity. But they don't... probably because it isn't as "fashionable" as BLM.

That said, to counter BLM by saying "All lives matter" or "White lives matter" or "BLM is stupid" sounds a little bit like you think racism is comparatively acceptable as a problem. Coming from a white person, this is just something you should just leave well alone in my opinion, especially considering that a large cross-section of western society still harbours some types of behaviour that could be considered insensitive to people of colour. ...... Like say, getting all het up when people decide to make a sustained protest against racial inequality. ..... and there is inequality, to the facking idiot that said US police kill white people too.

Also, the protests that are happening in the US are not only about black people who are KILLED by cops.From what I understand, it's about constantly feeling like the police could pick on you because you are black any time you step out on the street. You cannot understand and you cannot underestimate how crap living like that must be.

The fact that people are engaged and feel interested in the state of the world and other peoples lives is only ever positive. Turning into a passive chatroom moaner is a fate worse than death imo.

Soros is indeed evil, unfortunately the spoilt brat millennials cant see the wood for the trees. The most narcisstic generation ever seen
    "drinking the kool aid"
    "soros is evil"

You're like a caricature of an right wing website.
    Why exactly do you think George Soros is evil?