+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Taking A Knee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Taking A Knee

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I think that he's comparing abuse in the workplace with systemic violence towards a group of people, due to their skin colour. Basically, he's sort of referencing the Health and Safety at Work act, i think. As for the Murder of Jews by the Nazis, well, there was some progress on that front. Germany was annexed and occupied with a depleted military and the geneva convention was brought into play which meant that countries that signed up to it, had to take refugees and those fleeing persecution. Although Anti Semitism and hate towards the jewish community still exists-At least LOM is an advocate for those who are seeking refuge in our country-Good man.
    It's a bit like interpreting the paintings of Van Gogh just before he cut off his ear but your guess is as good as anyone's when Jack Daniels is in full swing I suppose.

Anyone else trying to decipher we have two posts. One of a despicable massacre of Jews by the Nazis a and the other an old BBC report suggesting the current government will legislate for higher penal crimes against anyone assaulting emergency workers.

The crime of genocide and the second post about crimes against emergency workers I presume are a juxtaposition to the crimes that led to people having enough and taking a knee.

As he started the thread perhaps he could clarify?

Re: Taking A Knee

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It's a bit like interpreting the paintings of Van Gogh just before he cut off his ear but your guess is as good as anyone's when Jack Daniels is in full swing I suppose.

Anyone else trying to decipher we have two posts. One of a despicable massacre of Jews by the Nazis a and the other an old BBC report suggesting the current government will legislate for higher penal crimes against anyone assaulting emergency workers.

The crime of genocide and the second post about crimes against emergency workers I presume are a juxtaposition to the crimes that led to people having enough and taking a knee.

As he started the thread perhaps he could clarify?
    I don't know what LOM is attempting, rarely do i understand what his point is. I'd get more clarification out of a bowl of Alphabet soup.