+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Taking A Knee

Re: Taking A Knee

what have criminal police in the USA got to do with the UK ?

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    what have criminal police in the USA got to do with the UK ?
    You're turning into an overall police matter. I'm talking about racism in general and the fact George Floyd was killed was the spark that ignited this.

The fact people are trying to put a spanner in the works by focusing on how people are choosing to raise their concerns about racism just proves to me how much racism exists.

If sportsmen kneeling offends you more than someone dying from their neck being knelt on, or racism in general then I really don't know what to say.

working class lives matter, you are all idiots for believing the Marxist bull being promoted by the billionaire class you could not be more wrong on this so called injustice campaign, wake up and smell the coffee.
    Marxist bull promoted by billionaires - tell me more, I'm intrigued, as billionaires don't immediately spring to mind when I think of Marxism.....

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Marxist bull promoted by billionaires - tell me more, I'm intrigued, as billionaires don't immediately spring to mind when I think of Marxism.....
    Well Elton John once said "Soros seems to be the hardest word". There's two for starters!

Anyway this thread called Taking A Knee is supposedly about Jewish genocide in the Ukraine and attacks on emergency workers according to the guy that posted it originally so try to stay on message.......whatever the hell that is!

Soros is indeed evil, unfortunately the spoilt brat millennials cant see the wood for the trees. The most narcisstic generation ever seen

There is racism from all groups unfortunately how do you know he was killed because of his skin colour ? Theres been no court case and the police in America kill all races on a regular occasion. Taking the knee is just virtue signalling con job

Soros is indeed evil, unfortunately the spoilt brat millennials cant see the wood for the trees. The most narcisstic generation ever seen
    Trying a bit too hard now. Don't want to get fined for speeding on your 25th post now do we?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think you will find its hampstead heath

And that place on the M4 where Ron Davies was looking for badgers

And the toilets at bridgend train station

I have connections

Nugent was searching for badgers with Ron Davies in an M4 lay by you say. ?

Whilst not explaining his penchant for the odd casual racial slur that would explain his ardent conservatism today.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Well Elton John once said "Soros seems to be the hardest word". There's two for starters!

Anyway this thread called Taking A Knee is supposedly about Jewish genocide in the Ukraine and attacks on emergency workers according to the guy that posted it originally so try to stay on message.......whatever the hell that is!
    Its about the overall injustices in the world which all deserve the same empathy and respect of lives ,its strange how certain injustices are recognised over others , for example I cant recall a simalir demonstrsting in the same as BLM , hope its not political.

Many in societies all over the world are marginalised and we need to provide equally consideration .

working class lives matter, you are all idiots for believing the Marxist bull being promoted by the billionaire class you could not be more wrong on this so called injustice campaign, wake up and smell the coffee.
    Can I interest you in donating to the Butetown Black History project which celebrates the contribution black people from Africa and the west indies made to Cardiff , from working on the docks to serving this country during the second World War on ships bringing supplies to keep us going , some of whom died after getting attacked by German submarines in the Atlantic ?

Cheque is fine

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its about the overall injustices in the world which all deserve the same empathy and respect of lives ,its strange how certain injustices are recognised over others , for example I cant recall a simalir demonstrsting in the same as BLM , hope its not political.

Many in societies all over the world are marginalised and we need to provide equally consideration .
    Why do you think that many people feel marginalised? What would you say is the overriding factor behind being marginalised?

So you chose a massacre 70 years ago and attacks on the "marginalised" emergency workers to make that point without any explanation. Are you surprised that several people in this thread are bewildered?

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Nugent was searching for badgers with Ron Davies in an M4 lay by you say. ?

Whilst not explaining his penchant for the odd casual racial slur that would explain his ardent conservatism today.
    he gave Ron a price for a job

Ron accepted

What sort of job I dont know

he gave Ron a price for a job

Ron accepted

What sort of job I dont know
    I think it's safe to say that some wood was involved somewhere. Also I believe by the end of the job someones tool was a little saw.

I know a lot of my family are from the docks and lots of them have black skin its not their badge of honour though they are british.

I know a lot of my family are from the docks and lots of them have black skin its not their badge of honour though they are british.
    I agree.......damn I would have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids!

Keep drinking the SJW Koolaid Buddy. It must be great to be a white saviour of the oppressed. LOL

Keep drinking the SJW Koolaid Buddy. It must be great to be a white saviour of the oppressed. LOL
    No probs. Think you must have broken the multi-outed record by a significant number of posts. Something to mark down as an achievement I guess!

I agree

Good bunch of lads the oppressed

City fans

SHARP

Skinheads against racial prejudice

Big turnout to greet the English defence league when they got chased out of cardiff some years back

Lots of docks lads there too

Mates of yours ?

This proud to be British thing confuses me as I saw Union jacks being ripped up ?

Maybe they were making ribbons or scarves ?

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    I think it's safe to say that some wood was involved somewhere. Also I believe by the end of the job someones tool was a little saw.
    cash in hand ?

People are protesting for the BLM movement because it matters to them, which of these other injustices are you protesting? You clearly care a lot about them...

Good bunch of lads the oppressed

City fans

SHARP

Skinheads against racial prejudice

Big turnout to greet the English defence league when they got chased out of cardiff some years back

Lots of docks lads there too

Mates of yours ?

This proud to be British thing confuses me as I saw Union jacks being ripped up ?

Maybe they were making ribbons or scarves ?

Numpties like you are so predictable , I would fight the edl no problem at all, im against this new religion that been invented that everyones a victim bollox, I suppose any black people who don't agree with you are traitors to their race ????
    My family are not victims they would kick the arses of any racists, but then again they can think for themselves.

No probs. Think you must have broken the multi-outed record by a significant number of posts. Something to mark down as an achievement I guess!

Stop Doxxing me snowflakes I need my safespace .

I agree[/QUOTE]

Numpties like you are so predictable , I would fight the edl no problem at all, im against this new religion that been invented that everyones a victim bollox, I suppose any black people who don't agree with you are traitors to their race ????
    My family are not victims they would kick the arses of any racists, but then again they can think for themselves.
    Yeah because racism is most definitely some new fangled bullshit made up by the establishment. Open your eyes for ****s sake