+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gender Pronouns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gender Pronouns

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    The Labour Party attracted remainers that didn’t think a vote for the Lib Dem’s would get the result they wanted.

Calling things propaganda and lies just hardens views and pushes people away from the centre
    In your opinion everything that doesn't fit your narrow agenda seems to push you away from the centre.

The fact you vote tory and are pro brexit must have just been a mad coincidence I suppose.

And if you don't think what Boris Johnson was saying was propaganda and lies you're in for a bit of a shock.

Where does Cousin It come into all this?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    In your opinion everything that doesn't fit your narrow agenda seems to push you away from the centre.

The fact you vote tory and are pro brexit must have just been a mad coincidence I suppose.

And if you don't think what Boris Johnson was saying was propaganda and lies you're in for a bit of a shock.
    I never voted Brexit and is a labour member , but I know why people voted Brexit and accepted the vote, you are anti democracy Tony benn was anti eu so is George Galloway and rightly so both stalwarts of the labour party, nothing to do with being on the right. You are anti democratic you lost vote and still wont accept it talk about intolerant.

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    I never voted Brexit and is a labour member , but I know why people voted Brexit and accepted the vote, you are anti democracy Tony benn was anti eu so is George Galloway and rightly so both stalwarts of the labour party, nothing to do with being on the right. You are anti democratic you lost vote and still wont accept it talk about intolerant.
    Wasn't talking to you gluey

Peace brother